Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Houston Open Air 2016 Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, May 16, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes May 16, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 25, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

2. Kristen

Regular

I love letlive but they aren't worth what this festival will cost. I'll just see their headliner.

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Did anyone go? I really enjoyed Chicago Open Air earlier this year.

5. Jerihoar

Regular

Pretty sure it got cancelled? Neck Deep tweeted about it and our doing a last min headliner because of it.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

We are sorry to report that the weather today is simply not cooperating with us. The forecast calls for lightning in the immediate area on and off all day therefore making it unsafe to human life to reopen the festival. If you haven’t already done so, please return to your vehicle and exit the grounds. This decision is extremely upsetting to us and to all the bands that haven’t played. We worked hard to put together an amazing festival for a city that deserves an amazing festival. We will announce refund plans on Wednesday morning on our website and social media.

Jerihoar likes this.
  7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That was from 6 hours ago. It looks like it still happened yesterday and maybe part of today.

Jerihoar likes this.
  8. kidinthebushes Sep 25, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 25, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

Avenged Sevenfold is playing a show at White Oak Music Hall tonight.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted