Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

House of Cards (Netflix) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Garrett, Mar 10, 2016.

1. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I've waited too long for the Underwoods to get their comeuppance. One more season and then Spacey can disappear from hollywood.

2. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

thenewtypetheory likes this.
  3. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I figured this last season was already going to be the last. More than six would've felt like too much to me. Wonder how they end it even though not sure if I'll want to watch

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Larry David and supernovagirl like this.
  5. manoverboard365

Trusted

I can't believe people are actually shocked by this. I've been reading accusations like this about Spacey for like 10 years. In fact I thought it was in the news a couple years ago when some PA made a long post online about how Spacey would request underage boys be at wrap parties or some shit like that.

thenewtypetheory likes this.
  6. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Most people don’t deep dive for celebrity rumors. And it’s clear that the media covered for these predators for a long time. The NYT shelved the Weinstein story more than once. The floodgates are opening now, which is good.

airik625 likes this.
  7. manoverboard365

Trusted

Oh totally. Im not surprised that people didn't deep dive, though. I'm surprised that after all the accusations that have been made against Spacey over the years, this was the one that the media latched onto. But yeah you're right, after the Weinstein scandal the medias not protecting anyone anymore.

8. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Did I read here (or elsewhere) that his movie he just did may get shelved as well? A US presient movie....

9. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

MOre and More is being put out there on Kevin Spacey and his dealings..... Apparently he has quite a negative history.

This is going to turn even uglier than it currently is.

If it wasn't 'career ending' yet, it's kind of.. getting there.

10. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I only just got into this show and I'm only on season 3 but I'm pretty obsessed with it... taking the show as a piece of art, it sucks to lose it and I do think a doug stamper spinoff could be sick.
    Also, I never knew who kevin spacey was before this show so I never heard any rumors or anything about him. :/ It's so disappointing

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  12. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Pseudo! and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

season six filming suspended

14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

For the best

popdisaster00 likes this.
  15. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I mean I can’t imagine a lot of the cast and crew wants to work with/be around him anymore.

16. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

After Season 5 I consider that a mercy killing. What a shit show.

17. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

God damnit.

18. Philll

Trusted

Nah, look at all the people who knowingly work (ed) with Weinstein, Allen et al.

19. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Clearly the cast/crew is part of the reason for this, did you read Netflix’s statement or...?

20. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

just can season 6 and get us that Stamper spinoff!!!

21. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Fixed it for ya

22. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Just saw the accusations against Jeremy Piven and Neil de Grasse Tyson. At this point, I’m not surprised by anything. This is bad.

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I don't care if they dump Spacey (they should) and end the show, but I at least hope we get a couple more episodes to wrap things up. It would be so so so easy to just write him off at this point considering it's already pretty much been set up that he could really likely end up in prison without Claire pardoning him. All they have to do is cut forward a couple months (years even) and just fill in the back story that the disgraced president lost his trial. Then they can just have Robin Wright carry the show through to provide closure. Like even if it's just a couple episode mini season. I just would like some closure for a show I invested 5 seasons in and which proved that the Netflix original series model was viable.

24. Syre Dream

Regular

yup I agree with this. will see what happens. I feel like if Robin Wright doesn't want him back then its probably over though.

25. Philll

Trusted

In fairness, I didn't, sorry!