Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

House of Cards (Netflix) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Garrett, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Eight episodes watched and nothing has really pulled me in yet. Not a lot of Doug, and no Jackie and no Remy.

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

just finished I don't even know what to think, show went in a different direction than I thought it would but they did a great job setting it up

3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I finished it

Guess i'll go back to watching Band of Brothers for the 11th time

4. Why Bother? Jun 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 8, 2017)
    Just finished. Can't help feeling this show has officially jumped the shark. I lost track of how many people were even killed.
    The only thing that injected new energy and was fun watching was the Conways and they just disappear. Frank talking about how he can wield power from the private sector and Claire's "my turn" also wasn't very good.

5. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Thought the season was good. It's scary how much shit actually happened to us in real life that the show presents to us.

6. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

once you start, you cant stop. It's an entertaining as fuck show and it continues on.

but man oh man, the show definitely reached jump the shark moments this season. Soooooooooo many dopey side characters being dopey too. It's getting very repetitive too.

Season 6 has to be the end and they better have a beautiful ending... but every year the show shatters any possibility of that.

a nice person likes this.
  7. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

marceting likes this.
  8. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Anybody else hear Manchester Orchestra playing in the background of episode 10 this season during the coffee shop scene? That's the lone highlight for me as I finish this...

9. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Season was way too close to reality at some moments.

10. I enjoyed this season. Really interesting setup for next season.

airik625 likes this.
  12. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Michael Kelly is the best.

13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I just finished this last night and, man, I really hope they end it after the next season. I just want to see a season-long battle of the Underwoods and then let all of these talented people go to find better work elsewhere. For how promising and addictive this show was in its first season, it has been a slog to get through every season since (although S3-S5 were definitely better than the depths of S2, I've nevertheless had to force myself to get through each season after the first, which I couldn't stop watching). Everything that happens on this show is just so absurd at this point, I'm ready for it all to just stop.

NewSurrender likes this.
  14. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

The use of real TV anchors on this show is so poor. It's really hard to write dialogue that mimics talk show panel conversation. Most of it is cringy, especially at the end with Connie Chung.

15. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

On episode 10 but I've been really disappointed by this series so far. Most of it is very dull. What a shame.

NewSurrender likes this.
  16. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

I thought this season was great

17. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I have 4 episodes of season six left and I am really liking this season. This cast is so damn good.

theagentcoma and truelovewaits like this.
  18. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm so in love with the first season score. My god. What a masterful job.

19. timcsheehan

Regular

Anybody catch Manchester Orchestra in S5 E10?

20. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

21. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Had just finished reading this story, have a pit in my stomach. This ones gonna be a shitshow

22. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Yep. I 100% believe Cory Feldman when he says there is a big pedophilia problem in Hollywood. Spacey is one of many I’m sure.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  23. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

well this is quite the response

24. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Ok, but it was a 14-year old kid and I doubt the only one.

25. T.J.

music and baseball.

deflect! deflect!