Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hot Water Music Begin Recording New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hot Water Music are in the studio recording their next album. Chuck Ragan will be documenting the recording process in on his blog:

Energy is high, vibes are good so to say the least, we’re stoked to have this new record underway. We owe everything to our loved ones for standing by us all these years of us continuing this path. Without their support, we would’ve run out of fuel quite some time ago. Our fans have been a constant inspiration as well. A beautiful community of music lovers that share the same vision and ethics that this band was born into and continues to share through songs. Thank you for all the years of support and always going above and beyond the call whenever it came to making it to our shows to sing your hearts out. Our gratitude is much more than what I could ever put into words. We’ll be trucking along in the studio and looking forward to getting everyone some new music soon.

2. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

Exister was meh but I'm happy to hear this news!

That last Chris Wollard album was incredible - the first song alone blew away all of Exister. Here's hoping they draw from No Anchor.

Former Planets likes this.
  3. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

You said it. I love all three of the Ship Thieves albums. I love Chuck but I have not really felt any of his solo material and stopped keeping up with it a while ago.

4. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Always down for new HWM. I haven't been much of a fan of Chuck's solo work either, but have def been enjoying all of Ship Thieves' work. Just happy to have them working together again.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I feel like I am the only person who likes Exister(I like his solo albums too lol).

6. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

'Exister' was pretty great, but that's coming from someone who is admittedly not that huge a HWM fan.

skurt likes this.
  7. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I love Exister.
    Love Chuck's solo albums, have you heard his soundtrack for that The Flame in the Flood game? Its essentially another studio album and its really enjoyable.

8. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I go back to Exister just as much as there old stuff, really enjoy it.

9. Jake W

Yeah it's great. I pretty much love everything he's done tbh.

10. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Exister was fantastic

11. Terry

Best news of the year.

12. jorbjorb

7 rings

the production on that album is top notch. solid punk rock album

13. Jake W

I've seen loads of people moan about the production being "too polished" or whatever, but I personally think it sounds amazing.

jorbjorb likes this.
  14. jorbjorb

7 rings

it's polished because the performance on the whole thing is amazing

Jake W likes this.