Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hostiles (Scott Cooper, December 22, 2017) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

I agree. Bale and Pike not being nominated is an unforgivable snub. I don’t think I’ll watch the show this year because of it.

The film was so well crafted top to bottom. And the ending was near perfect.

fenway89 likes this.
  2. Fixed Glitch

Isn’t that the struggle that’s been depicted in all kinds of films about all kinds of races/wars/history etc.? Or are you saying that you just want to see one side of it?

fenway89 likes this.
  3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I’m still trying to figure out why Rosalie and Little Bear we’re leaving at the end. I mean it didn’t make any senses. After everyone died in the shootout right before, it seemed a perfect setup for those three to become their own family more or less. Of course Bale hopped on the train.

4. Fixed Glitch Apr 15, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 15, 2018)
    Fixed Glitch

There may not be opportunity for them where they were. That’s a delicate situation to say the least. They were probably heading to a more progressive area. Pretty easy to figure out lol.

5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I just meant that it seems like he would have gone with them anyhow considering neither of them had anything left where they were. Almost like they needed to a somewhat dramatic ending. It felt forced.

6. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

For anyone that enjoyed this, I highly recommend “Sweet Country”. Just saw it today at the theater. Difficult scenes to watch (like Hostiles) but a powerful story.

7. Fixed Glitch

I don’t think it was forced. There’s a lot to consider for both of them and the romance hadn’t even necessarily begun. That was what I loved about it. It’s as if he decided to take a real risk when he could have just done what he typically did which was go with the protocol. Plus when you consider his history with the Native Americans... that adds even more too it.

8. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I quite enjoyed this