Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hospital Bracelet - South Loop Summer (January 12, 2021)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Nov 30, 2020.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Carrow likes this.
  2. ALL THE WAY IN

this is also on there

3. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

22$ US shipping:verysad: making it real hard to justify that vinyl

Single is amazing tho

4. Overseas pre-order later in the week!

5. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Canada sadly wont benefit from that, very rare we get our own distribution for US releases

Carrow likes this.
  6. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

havent loved anything theyve done yet but will check this

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Reminder that this is out tonight!

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Excited for this - just ran through all their material so far a few days ago and it was a nice surprise.

9. Just started listening and oh my god the opener is AMAZING

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Only 5 more hours for us US folks!

Carrow likes this.
  11. Carrow Jan 11, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 11, 2021)
    4 songs in and this is everything I want from an emo record in 2021.

UPDATE: Just finished listening and THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANT FROM AN EMO RECORD IN 2021. They smashed it.

12. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Ahhhhh can’t wait

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

So this is fantastic huh?

14. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

This will get me out of my phase where I only listen to the NIL in 2021. Like a mash-up of Beach Bunny, Camp Cope, and Cayetana

Leftandleaving likes this.
  15. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

That sounds heavily my shit

16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

So, uh....this is damn good huh

17. fantastic record, "Sheetz v Wawa" hits hard

18. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Did I misread, or was there a post on the Accountability thread about them this afternoon that got deleted? I didn't get a chance to read the post and all that's up on Twitter right now are people fighting about...the discourse I guess?

19. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I just looked because I hadn’t heard about this and I’m seeing two sides. If anyone finds a clear source on what happened please share here.

20. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah I legitimately have no clue what’s happening, maybe the initial tweet in the other thread was deleted.

Carrow likes this.
  21. username

hey you lil piss baby

I saw it this morning. It was something re: blackmail and manipulation iirc but it was a long post and I didn’t read the whole thing at the time

Carrow and OhTheWater like this.
  22. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah that was it, had it up but had to get back to work and then it was deleted.

Twitter is absolutely useless for finding out any solid information, but there is a (sigh) meme being retweeted about people calling out abusers in the scene but then getting hype for this album that has gained a little traction...I don't know. Not enough information for me to come to a conclusion.

Another person tweeted "there's never just one victim, and it's not my duty to speak on behalf of the other victims" in the replies of the OG deleted post...idk

Carrow likes this.
  23. I made it and deleted it - I had seen something from Eric about their side of the situation a few weeks ago but had not seen the full context and Brody's side of the story at that point. Decided ultimately I didn't want to get into it in there as I was confused about what had happened. It's a complicated topic and from what I can make out both parties are at fault to some degree. I don't know where I stand on this yet - kinda only found out about this a few hours ago.

OhTheWater likes this.
  24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

This is the first I'm hearing of any of that, so there's nothing I can really add to that, but I just listened through and came in here to say I thought this was really great.