Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Horizon: Zero Dawn (Guerrilla Games; 2017) Video Game • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Cameron, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Dayyum

2. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Badass. I've tried to take multiple awesome photos but couldn't figure out how to actually take a photo after editing it.

3. flask

Trusted Supporter

You press X which gets rid of the interface and then you press share on your controller to screenshot.

billyboatman likes this.
  4. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Ridiculous. But thank you for the info. I feel so dumb haha. I've lost so many sick shots.

5. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Bro

bro

bro

srsly bro

how do you not get one from atop Maker's End? YOUR ENTIRE POST IS GARBAGE BECAUSE OF THAT ONE OMISSION

For real though, those are stunning. Good shit man.

GrantCloud likes this.
  6. flask

Trusted Supporter

At 80% on trophies. I feel like there's no turning back now. Gotta platinum this thing.

Henry likes this.
  7. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Just got my first thunder jaw, so gratifying.

billyboatman likes this.
  8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

And they drop so much shit, need to kill more.

9. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

If you don't know the best strategy is to tear blast those two disc launchers and use them. Should kill it unless you miss with them.

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

U the real mvp

11. White

Speaking of thunderjaws and gratification, there's one thunderjaw site with two of the motherfuckers and you can make them fight each other and that's legit the coolest goddamn thing I've ever seen in a video game. Plus there's a bunch of grazers, so if you set your shit up properly, you can recreate the scene from Jurassic Park where the t-rex attacks the herd of fleeing gallimimus.

Man anyone who doesn't rate this game 10/10 should be fired and then blacklisted and then killed and then buried and dug up and reanimated with ancient voodoo magic and then re-hired and fired and blacklisted and killed again.

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

It's like a lot better than Zelda.

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Lv29.

Just unlocked 2 shot arrows, and almost 30 hours in.

Still barely touched the main quest.

14. T.J.

music and baseball.

Missing a power cell in a certain spot is a pain. 5 minute trek just to get to it.

15. T.J.

music and baseball.

The Rockbreaker corrupted zone may be the toughest encounter I have faced, yet. I died several times.

billyboatman and Henry like this.
  16. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

[​IMG]

I just cant get over how great this game looks. And photo mode is so awesome to makes it that much better

Cameron, T.J. and Vivatoto like this.
  17. T.J.

music and baseball.

That's a sick photo. I need to take more pictures. The game really does look amazing. Albeit the facial expressions, or lack there of, are pretty bad when they speak. haha

PatRFinley likes this.
  18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

After Fallout and Skyrim I'm pretty impressed with the facial animation.

Though my gaming podcast(EZA) they always critique faces.

19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Though RE7 had good faces.

20. T.J.

music and baseball.

The faces just remind me of animatronics you'd see at Chucky Cheese or something. There's usually no expression, and when they do it looks mechanical.

21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

We are basically at the same pace, haha.

I'm a level 28, and like 29 or so hours in. All my main quests are still like level 12.

Cameron likes this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

@Driving2theBusStation There was a mission where I had to fight a Stormbird and had two bellowbacks under my control. They don't have the range, but the distraction helped so damn in taking it down.

I know you deleted that post, but I figured it'd be something interesting to know.

23. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Having moved on to Mass Effect: Andromeda, I'm looking back at HZD in praise of whatever facial animation there is.

24. White

Something just occurred to me: why aren't the people in this game more technologically advanced? They were gifted all this incredible technology from an ancient civilization and yet somehow electricity has yet to be rediscovered, or at least repurposed for everyday practical use. Like, they have the wherewithal to make "shock" weaponry... but nobody owns a goddamn lightbulb.

Awful game. 7/10, literally unreplayable.

Cameron likes this.
  25. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Just finally finished the game. Plat and 100% completion. Back to Final Fantasy 15 for the DLC.

T.J. likes this.