Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Horizon: Zero Dawn (Guerrilla Games; 2017) Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Cameron, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'd really like a prequel comic to this. The mystery behind what happened is really great, but I want more.

2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

So I turned this off at the boss at the first Cauldron this weekend (had to quit), and I'm still here!! Thank goodness I was expecting to have to start from the beginning

T.J. likes this.
  3. williek311 Mar 15, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 15, 2017)
    williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I'm still very early on in this game but I'm engrossed in this world already and wanting to find out more.

GrantCloud and Cameron like this.
  4. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

So rockbreakers are cool as hell.

5. T.J.

music and baseball.

Is it safe to share pictures? I would like to see some cool pics, but don't want ruin it with possible spoilers.

6. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Still have yet to finish this, mainly 'cause I don't want it to end. I'm at the final quest, but I have half a mind to, final quest aside, 100% the game before taking that shit on.

Also can confirm Ultra Weave armor is overpowered as shit. Merked up a Thunderjaw's face without even getting touched.

Henry likes this.
  7. T.J.

music and baseball.

Just fought a rockbreaker, for the first time. Two of them in fact. That was fun.

8. White

I just found out, contrary to my preconception, that Stormbirds are not mountable.

That's so intensely disappointing. What a missed opportunity.

T.J. likes this.
  9. T.J.

music and baseball.

I didn't even think about a flying mount. Man, that is a waste.

10. White

I did honestly think for the longest time flying mounts were a thing. I swear I recall seeing such a clip or reading about that shit somewhere. The human memory is a piece of crap.

Hayley P likes this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm sure we get something like that into the next game. Though it's kind of a shit way to circumvent travel.

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

2.6 million copies told to consumers in the first 2 weeks of it being out and they are also working on a expasnion to the story line. so hopefully its a prequel quest or something to do with something else that happens in the game and only people that have finished it know what im talking about

lightning13 likes this.
  13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That's definitely going to be sequel stuff. No way that is just DLC.

14. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

I'm really happy for Guerilla Games, they completely deserve the good sales, the game is just incredible and post launch they're doing everything right, specifically focusing on DLC AFTER the game is actually released. I also feel like I shouldn't have to praise a single player game for not having microtransactions but that's where we are.

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

About to be at Meridian. Still taking my sweet time.

Took out a group of shell walkers, watchers, and long legs. Felt good considering usually 2-3 shell walkers destroy me.

GrantCloud likes this.
  16. flask

Trusted Supporter

Finally got the ultra weave armor. Laughably OP.

17. White

Has anyone else started casting for the hypothetical film adaptation? I've gotten as far as:

David Harewood as Sylens
    Donald Glover as Varl

Can't think of anyone for Aloy. I was thinking Jessica Chastain until I found out the huge age difference. Now I'm thinking maybe Shailene Woodley.

I've been thinking about this way too much.

18. flask

Trusted Supporter

Daisy Ridley for Aloy.

19. White

I was thinking that as well. Also considering Mackenzie Davis, Emilia Clarke, Brie Larson and, played out as she may be, Jennifer Lawrence.

We gotta put our heads together.

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Why would you cast anyone but Rose Leslie?

[​IMG]

Davjs, lightning13, dadbolt and 3 others like this.
  21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Perfect

GrantCloud likes this.
  22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I literally just finished a seeker at the gates, I have been doing most of the side quests and errands first though then continuing the main one. but I also maybe play two to three hours every other day, haha.

Cameron likes this.
  23. White

I was thinking her too, but idk if she can pass for 19.

I also just found out Clarke is 30. Why is everyone so goddamn old

24. T.J.

music and baseball.

Hey, 30s not old!

dadbolt likes this.
  25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

It's so easy to level up in the hunting grounds, especially the grazer one.