Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Horizon: Zero Dawn (Guerrilla Games; 2017) Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Cameron, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I had that glitch. Had to delete my game save and redownload/install the game. ugh.

Just messing with you. Don't you scroll through them with left and right on the dpad?

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Na normally you select your ammo from the weapon wheel. They don't appear there at all.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Hmm, damn I don't know then lol. I don't even have that unlocked yet. sorry...

4. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Is it possible that the Carja Sling doesn't use blast bombs? like maybe it only uses freezing bombs or something. I haven't bought that yet, but with the other weapons I've had they can only use one element.

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I looked at the weapons that are under the blast bombs descriptions, and it says Carja Sling so idk lol. I'll keep digging.

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

In love with this game.

Lv13 going for a sleath/resources build atm. Cleared my first bandit camp, got blazing suns in the hunting grounds, climbed my first longneck, and done a ton of side quests in general. Still haven't touched any of the main quests after the proving.

7. Vivatoto

It appears to be the Carja BLAST Sling that you need.

Bombs | Horizon Zero Dawn Wiki

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Just did my first cauldron quest OH MY GAWWWD.

Loved that.

ugman_2000 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  10. flask

Trusted Supporter

I'm so tempted to just google the story right now. All the text and audio logs that explain what caused the apocalypse are so intriguing.

11. T.J.

music and baseball.

I am really enjoying this game. Mostly off of the gameplay alone, so far. I haven't delved too much into the story, yet. Probably because I am going at a snail's pace so far. Hopefully the story is as enjoyable as the gameplay.

GrantCloud likes this.
  12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah that's how I am too, I am like 11 hours or so in and only have 15 percent of the game complete. After the proving I have mainly just been doing side quests and trying to get my first cauldron.

T.J. likes this.
  13. Cmoney86

Trusted

beat the main quest mode yesterday. fucking amazing story and game. now to go back and complete all the side quests! this is one of the best games i have played recently i havent put this much time into a game in forever. just under 24 hours to complete the full main quest and 1 side quest. overall completion % is 30.66

GrantCloud likes this.
  14. flask

Trusted Supporter

Fought and killed my first Thunderjaw. That's one hell of a fight.

15. Cmoney86

Trusted

Just wait there are more epic fights

16. T.J.

music and baseball.

I just completed my first Cauldron. That was pretty cool. Really striking visually. It was really well done.

Cameron likes this.
  17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My favorite thing to do is blast off the cannons on their back and use them against them. They go down in no time.

18. flask

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I pretty much bombard every large enemy with Tear Blast arrows when I encounter them to knock all their shit off.

19. Vivatoto

I've done a few side quests that I figured were fetch quests that really surprised me by being fully fleshed out stories with interesting things to do. Not to say there aren't fetch quests, but I've got no problem with those as long as they've got good actual side quests too.

I somehow have 30 hours already on this and that surprises me a lot. Time flew by, I've only just got to Meridian and haven't really started clearing the FOW

Cameron likes this.
  20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

i just want all the dang power cells

T.J. likes this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The last one is REALLY late in the game. It seriously makes the end of the game too easy though.

22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah seeing it is a level 25 quest i kinda figured it was at least 3/4s of the way into the main story, but i went down there with two of them and i opened it... what a tease

T.J. and Henry like this.
  23. T.J.

music and baseball.

Anyone else playing on hard? Or higher?

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I played on hard and wish I had gone with very hard

25. I might just be bad at the game but for me Normal has felt pretty right. Not dying all over the place or anything but also don't feel like I'm dominating the bigger battles either.

GrantCloud and Vivatoto like this.