Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Horizon: Zero Dawn (Guerrilla Games; 2017) Video Game • Page 16

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Cameron, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I was a level 50 after beating both the original game and new game+ on the highest difficulty, and I still found Frozen Wilds to be challenging, to the point I was actively avoiding some of the new machines initially. You should definitely play it.

I also have the platinum! And yeah, I love the story in Horizon.

Davjs likes this.
  2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Frozen Wilds is definitely harder than everything else

3. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

I found it to be frustrating. Not sure why to be honest, but it got to the point when I'd come upon enemies I dread the fight...

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah i remember my first go around with frozen wilds i kept getting messed up by the bigger machines for the longest time. and i was on normal. haha

5. flask

Trusted Supporter

I did Frozen Wilds after I finished the game so I had the weave armor and I was still getting fucked up.

Henry, Jake W and GrantCloud like this.
  6. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I wanna replay this. But also not really.

What is this nightmarish purgatory I'm trapped in?

7. This is on sale for $10 right now. Played just a little bit last night and this morning, and it's really cool so far.

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Great deal

9. I finally got around to playing this last night and yeah no clue why I didn't get into it before since all I play are single player/RPG/Action/story-heavy games.

flask likes this.
  10. GBlades

Trusted

Bought this off PS Store for £7.99 (complete version). Finished the base game but not any DLC so excited to start these!

flask likes this.
  11. flask

Trusted Supporter

Welcome everyone

12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The dlc is great

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.