Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Horace and Pete TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Mar 12, 2016.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Jesus Christ, Laurie Metcalf's performance in episode 3 is fucking amazing

Yasqueen4 likes this.
  2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

This show has me in a perpetual state of almost tears

3. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Here's Louis on Jeopardy cause why not.

4. Jesus. Just finished.

Jesus.

5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I can't really think of anything else that's hit me this hard in a long time.

6. Best show of the year so far. Only thing I could see beating it would be The Leftovers S3.

7. alex

notgonz Prestigious

The social / political debates make me cringe so hard, but everything else is unreal. Ep. 3, fucking hell.

8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

kinda hard to watch any of the Metzger scenes after all that went down.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  9. alex

notgonz Prestigious

Is his character at all similar to his actual material? Because he was the worst.

10. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Jesus Christ, just went down a wormhole reading about all the stuff he's said over the years, what a piece of shit. Had no idea who he was until you brought this up.

JRGComedy likes this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

12. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome! I've been putting off watching this because it was kind of a pain but this will make it so much easier.

13. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

14. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Finally watching now that it's on Hulu, 2 episodes in and loving it so far. It's totally unique.

15. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Just wait til episode 3. One of the best episodes of TV I've ever seen.

16. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

episode 3 is crazy, couldn't believe 20 minutes had gone by of just that one shot. Incredible writing.

Think the last episode might be my favorite, the acting from steve buscemi is amazing all the way through.

17. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Just watched the first episode on Hulu last night. God this is brilliant. Stoked to watch this all day today

18. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

Just finished a few days ago, and I still can't stop thinking about. Kudos to the actors in this, what a fantastic job. I love the 70's bit, Louie does such a good job.

19. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Watched all of this today. Amazing. Probably my favourite show from last year retrospectively.

Joe and electro haikus like this.
  20. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know if my heart could handle all of this in one go, kudos to you haha

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Finally finished, I had to take this show in small doses. Jesus, was not ready for that ending.

22. Yasqueen4

Trusted

Ok I think it's time for a re-watch of this series. Such an incredible show. Has he talked about a second season?

23. Morrissey

Trusted

The show ended pretty definitively.

suicidesaints likes this.
  24. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

He mentioned revisiting the format but yeah, pretty sure that's dead in the water. If this is any indication though, I'm very excited for whatever comes next.

25. Yasqueen4

Trusted

hah yeah that is true.