Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hopesfall Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by canvasofwinter, Nov 14, 2016.

1. DeRRek

Trusted

Holy Fuck! 1000x YES! This is unreal!

beachdude42 likes this.
  2. bobbyblakem

From what other stuff I've heard from the album we will not be disappointed

3. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Love this song. Can't wait for more

4. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

I saw this band so many times in Winston Salem with codeseven. Last time I caught them was a while back though at Ziggy's on one of their reunion shows and Doug was on vocals. As much as I love him, gotta say I enjoy Jay a lot more. Glad to hear this new song. It's so effing good. Already pre-ordered.

5. jciswhatis

I saw them so many times during the early-mid 00's and I always enjoyed them but never thought their albums after Satellite were as good. I know a lot of people like Magnetic but I think it's their worst work. This song is such a great example of all of their work though. The singing parts on this make me so nostalgic for their early work. Love it.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  6. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

A Types is my favourite Hopesfall tbh

7. jciswhatis

Anyone else notice they have a song called Aphelion.. I immediately was reminding of Moving Mountains having a song called that and I always felt like MM kind of took over for me when Hopesfall ended so now Hopesfall picking up after MM ended.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  8. JettaPA

I still can't get into A-Types after all these years. Magnetic North is a modern day masterpiece.

9. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

TheBaroness, SmashRipsaw and DeRRek like this.
  10. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Mmmmmm spacey.

11. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

goddamn I fucking love this band

12. PauLo

43% Burnt

Satellite Years and the Now Wings To Speak Of EP are both now on streaming and I honestly could cry.

Crisp X, awakeohsleeper and DeRRek like this.
  13. DeRRek

Trusted

Amazing. Been waiting so long

Crisp X, awakeohsleeper and PauLo like this.
  14. Crisp X Aug 26, 2022
    (Last edited: Aug 26, 2022)
    Hopefully this is a sign of more things to come. Still itching for the EP they recorded back in 2019 and that Hall Of The Sky is originally from.

edit: A-Types and Magnetic North were added as well!

15. PauLo

43% Burnt

I think it may have just been in Europe it wasn’t on streaming? Not seen many people talk about it bad a few friends who are big fans.

16. Probably, Arbiter and The Frailty Of Words were the only releases that appeared on their page for me up until today.

17. duffe

I Want To Be There

Crisp X and awakeohsleeper like this.
  18. Something that's been known for a long while but Adam reiterates they've recorded a couple more songs with Hall Of The Sky but they've been sitting in the shelf for the past three or four years. What's new is that it's up to Equal Vision to put the rest out and he has no idea what's going on with that. They plan on regrouping to work on new music after Furnace Fest too.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  19. jciswhatis

Also says a satellite years repress is coming soon.

20. T E A L likes this.
  21. T E A L

Regular

bradsonemanband likes this.
  22. Hopefully Equal Vision finally gave those unreleased 2019 songs a go, but it seems like people in the comments think the band is going to announce a The Satellite Years repress

23. jciswhatis

24. T E A L

Regular

I’m guessing this is a remastered The Satellite Years pressing. Bummer, if true. I want new music.

25. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Looks like it, I too am bummed

T E A L likes this.