Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Homeland (Showtime) TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by kbeef2, May 26, 2016.

1. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I forgot this was still on. I haven't watched the last few seasons.

2. Get your cry faces ready!

3. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

This is up on streaming already btw

4. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Idk if I can handle the stress of another ‘Saul’s been kidnapped in the middle east’ storyline

5. laraheart

Classic Saul. Are we just gonna pretend Carrie isn't thinking about her kid like at all tho

6. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Why does Ohio now go second for primaries in the Homeland universe? How could that possibly be consequential enough to mention? That whole scene with the new president felt like a completely different show

7. I can't believe Max just got the president killed.

stayillogical likes this.
  8. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Ah, there’s the patented Homeland episode 4 0-to-60 ramp up

9. Two episodes into the new season and so damn good.

10. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

It’s been a rough couple of presidential administrations in the Homeland universe. 1 VP dead, 1 president resigned, and 1 president dead.

stayillogical likes this.
  11. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I'm really enjoying this season, but can someone explain two things to me? My memory is fuzzy of season 4, but Haqqani killled the kid Carrie slept with and all the people at the embassy, so why is he a sympathetic character now? That goes for Yevgeny too. Didn't he do terrible things last season, including order Carrie's medication to be taken away? Essentially, he tortured her. But he's all nice and sweet now.

12. laraheart

This season is actually incredible. I haven't been this into Homeland since the beginning

jorbjorb and Whalejaw like this.
  13. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Uh...are we supposed to believe that Carrie might actually kill Saul?

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Was anything beyond season 2 worth checking out? I thought season 3 stunk so I gave up on it.

15. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Season 4 rules. Seasons 5-7 are varying levels of decent. Season 8 is pretty good so far with one episode to go.

jorbjorb likes this.
  16. laraheart

I WAS REALLY EXPECTING MORE ROMANCE FROM YEVGENY

17. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I definitely don’t envy the task of writing a finale that encapsulates 8 seasons of TV that were kind of all over the place but, uh...weird finale...

18. Finale was great, imo. I really enjoyed it.

laraheart likes this.
  19. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I thought that was a perfect ending. One of my favorite final moments to a show.

kyle, Brent and laraheart like this.
  20. jorbjorb

7 rings

Episode 1 of the final season was lit.

21. Maverick

Trusted

Just finished the show, I thought it was a great ending. Really happy with how it turned out considering its 8 season run.