Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Homeland (Showtime) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by kbeef2, May 26, 2016.

1. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yikes that ending was bad. Guess we’ve been overdue for some fully hysterical Carrie for awhile now.

2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

No way! That was intense. Claire Danes for the Emmy!

3. Good episode. I liked that ending in concept, but it was a bit over the top.

4. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Yep, it was laugh out loud corny. Felt like it was directed by tommy wiseu

kyle likes this.
  5. alim

i would have been a lawyer

i love the episode but it seems to be setting us up for Carrie's death!

6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Claire Danes is saying that this is gonna end after season 8

7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Thank god

8. Pretty sure the showrunner has been saying that since they got renewed for S7 and S8. I'm ready for the show to end.

9. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

So glad I'm still watching, another great episode. This season has delivered.

10. Ya that was a great episode. Interested to see how it all plays out in the finale.

11. alim

i would have been a lawyer

I love Claire Danes' acting. The writers got it right in this episode after a slow start

12. Good finale. Seems like Keane stepping down and the time jump are a way of cleaning the slate before the final season. I'm also wondering what state Carrie is going to be in when next season starts.

Spoiler tagging jic anyone is late to the finale like me.

13. I liked the season and the finale but the ending on the bridge was pretty bad. I'm not into manic Carrie so it'll be interesting to see how they handle it next season.

14. SteveLikesMusic

I don’t see why Carrie wouldn’t be fine again after getting back on meds.

15. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

I can’t believe I slept on this show for so long. Finishing up S3 now. I’ve been out of work for a bit with a kidney stone and I’ve burned through the first three seasons.

16. SteveLikesMusic

I enjoy all the seasons, have fun catching up!

Kellan likes this.
  17. Kellan

Jeeeeeez the end of Season 4 was intense. I like this show because interesting stuff happens in the middle of the season too, not just the last three episodes or whatever.

One thing I didn’t really get, maybe I wasn’t paying attention, is why Saul was working with Dar Adal at the end? To get his job back?

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I freaking loved ssn 4. I need to get back into the newer seasons.

19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Season 4 rules, seasons 5-7 are all varying levels of decent

20. Kellan

Finally finished Season 7. It’s not as good as it was 1-4 but I don’t dislike any of it. I will be sad when it ends but it does seem like there are only so many scenarios before it starts to seem recycled.

I wonder if there will be another time jump at the beginning of the S8. I can’t see Carrie being out of it for too long in the final season.

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

So I stated this about a month ago. I’m only on s2, but loving it. I’m assuming a dip in quality happens?

22. Yes but then it gets better again, although never as good as the beginning.

Cameron likes this.
  23. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Season 4 is great..and then slowly but surely you start to wonder why it keeps going

Cameron likes this.
  24. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

So it looks like the pitch for season 8 is...season 1 but Carrie’s in the Brody role? Could be interesting

25. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I still need to get past episode 4 of last season.