Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Homeland (Showtime) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by kbeef2, May 26, 2016.

1. I'm getting into this too. Was pretty meh on Quinn's storyline at first, but the combination of him being dialed to 11 and simultaneously discovering something menacing is interesting.

2. Damn, I was starting to like the idea of Conlin and Carrie teaming up. Quinn just cannot catch a break lol, poor guy.

imthesheriff likes this.
  3. stayillogical Feb 27, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 27, 2017)
    stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Conlin's line on the phone to Carrie about practically being partners was too good. I knew he was a goner.

4. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Really digging where this season is going. The scene at the office building really creeped me out. I had no recollection of who that Astrid chick is though.

5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

okay fine they're doing a good job. give credit where it's due, this has become a pretty good season

6. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Yeah this season started out shit but damn I'm into it now.

7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Wow some real interesting implications going on re: Dar and Quinn. Dar continues to be behind nearly every bad thing that happens on this show..

Joe likes this.
  8. domotime2

Such a frustrating show lol

9. domotime2

holy shit at that sniper moment. good episode...still a frustrating show haha

10. I finally started the newest season. The first 3 episodes were kinda boring but it's picking up and I'm definitely intrigued as to what is going on.

11. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I really didn't like this week's episode. Too slow without any real plot development. The pseudo Alex Jones and fake news stuff is timely but Dar somehow being involved is weird.

12. domotime2

i admit that part was very....."movie bad guy-ish". I never got that kind of vibe from Dar until this year.

13. Wasn't a huge fan of this episode either, but the ending kept me on board.

14. I was wary when last night's ep opened with a therapy session, but it was a decent episode of moving things along.

Loving the delivery of "...that obsequious little SHIT!" lol.

15. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

“Coming from someone who f–ked a guy in a suicide vest, that means a lot.”

LOL

kyle, domotime2 and Whalejaw like this.
  16. domotime2

meth and masturbating

17. Wow, already at the end of the season. Looking forward to these last 2 eps. Hoping for a good Carrie+Quinn or Carrie+Saul team-up. Really hoping they don't kill Max. I've always liked his character.

18. domotime2

The show is definitely picking up. I wish they wouldn't fucking take forever to get here

kyle likes this.
  19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yeah the past two seasons have felt like 8 episode arcs stretched out to 12

kyle likes this.
  20. I can't wait to see how this season plays out. Damn, it has me hooked!

21. domotime2

So much stuff you look back at and say...god damn why did we spend so many episodes on this

22. domotime2

SO the whole lawyer thing is written off I take it

23. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Yeah this season was all over the place but is kinda coming together into something decent.

24. Oh man. I have high expectations for the finale. Shaping up to be great.

25. domotime2

yeah the show somehow has legs. good for them