Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Holiday shows 2016 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Oct 3, 2016.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

Anyone on the KROQ street team have their code for Almost Acoustic tickets yet? I hadn't received it yet and they said they're sending again tomorrow, but don't want to risk not having it soon enough. I didn't get the Green Day code emailed from them earlier and got screwed out of those tickets too.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Sleep On It got added to the Real Friends/Knuckle Puck holiday show in Chicago!

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

4. Emokid79

Regular

I really wish we got good Holiday shows in Columbus. Makes me sad.

5. heymattrick

Sending my love

kidinthebushes likes this.
  6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm seeing them on Black Friday too!

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Palladium?

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

9. manoverboard365

Trusted

Urghhh this stress trying to get an almost acoustic xmas ticket.

10. heymattrick

Sending my love

Got floor tickets for both nights of Almost Acoustic Christmas. Can't wait!

cybele likes this.
  11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Are you excited to see anyone else besides blink?

12. heymattrick

Sending my love

Oh definitely...Green Day obviously, but also AFI, X Ambassadors, Weezer, Bastille, and Andrew McMahon ITW. Also looking forward to Kings of Leon, Jimmy Eat World, Grouplove and The Strumbellas and will have to dive into their catalogs before the show.

13. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damn man you must have quick hands! I was able to snag a GA floor ticket to night one, but by the time the order was finished all that was left for night two were nosebleeds. Not too upset, though. All I wanted to see night two were Beck, Weezer and Andrew.

But damn am I excited for the first night.....Blink, KOL, JEW, AFI and M83 are totally worth the $178 it ended up costing.

14. heymattrick

Sending my love

I had two computers and my phone going, and my mom on the phone while she was at work searching on her computer as well. I found 1 ticket for Night 2 first, and she got a Night 1 for me. So I didn't do it alone haha

kidinthebushes likes this.
  15. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Going to the 97X Next Big Thing in Tampa for The 1975 and Phantogram. Also, Jingle Ball only for Fifth Harmony, then I'm out, haha.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

18. manoverboard365

Trusted

Does anyone know if KROQ releases set times for the Almost Acoustic Christmas, or is the band order supposed to be a surprise?

19. heymattrick

Sending my love

They'll release set times the week before as the whole thing is webcast, but they should be listed in performance order on the poster (from bottom to top)

20. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

The only "holiday" show I have every been to was an Every Avenue headliner like 5 days before Christmas. I'm going to try and drive out to Toledo this year and see Citizen/Title Fight on the 30th.

21. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ok sweet I'll check back when the show gets closer.

Yeah you would think that the settimes would be in the same order as the poster, but for some weird reason that's not always the case. I've been to a few of these radio curated shows where the "headliner" ended up going on like 3rd to last.

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Garrett Klahn replaced JANK.

24. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

[​IMG]

25. anewhope

Regular

selling one floor ticket to this. hit me up