Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hit The Lights / Seaway / Boston Manor / Can't Swim Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 4, 2016.

1. heaththehorizon

Regular

Did this show only take like 2 hours? jeez.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Has Seaway ever played for more than half an hour though?

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I wasn't expecting a long set from Seaway but HTL should be playing atleast 45.. I don't like them but I feel like that's weird

4. TDenverFan

Regular

I genuinely don't know if they have, they really don't play a lot of headlining shows

5. Brian

Seaway played Sabrina at the Denver show. It was a nice surprise

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I think they added into their set for the tour which is funny because they said they didn't want to ever play it again before the tour and said how bad of a song it is lol

7. btr

Trusted Supporter

Even Pure Noise has said it's a bad song hahaha

8. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

With Boston Manor dropping out those sets are pretty disappointing. Not bummed that this tour is skipping Portland anymore. Would be upset if I paid for this show and got such short sets.

9. jmitch0906

Quorn

Seeing that HTL and Seaway are only playing a half hour, really thinking this isn't worth the drive to Ft. Worth

10. TDenverFan

Regular

Where has Seaway/PNR said it's a bad song? I just figured it was an older one so they took it out of roatation. I think they played it at Warped last summer

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They had a twitter conversation about it recently.

12. btr

Trusted Supporter

Pure Noise tweeted about it saying "song sucks", and right around when Colour Blind came out, Seaway started bashing it. Makes sense though, Seaway's been playing it since 2011.

13. kamzarro

Suuuuuper bummed that HTL is only doing a 30 minute set, and that crowd seemed pretty dead.

Show got moved to The Prophet Bar in Dallas if you didn't see.

jmitch0906 likes this.
  14. jmitch0906

Quorn

Well damn, I may go now, haven't seen Hit the Lights since one of their reunion shows at Webster Hall. That is going to be a much easier drive. Thanks for the heads up!