Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hip-Hop Thread Genre • Page 880

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Mar 7, 2016.

1. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

2. username

hey you lil piss baby

"Thot Shit" is stupid good. Meg's singles always go off, I wish I liked any of her projects as much as her singles.

ChaseTx, DaveyA89 and Aregala like this.
  3. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

It’s a booty shaker

can’t wait to play it in the club next weekend

4. The Lucky Moose

5. PauLo

43% Burnt

Finally got round to listening to the McKinley Dixon album. That is extremely my shit and can see it being in my top 10 at the end of the year.

Josh Awesome, riotspray and jdr2187 like this.
  6. PauLo

43% Burnt

Also recommend Pan Amsterdam if you want more jazz rap in a similar vein to McKinley Dixon or R.A.P. Ferreira…

7. The Lucky Moose

This album was huge for me then

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Contender and ChaseTx like this.
  9. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

riotspray and Cameron like this.
  11. irthesteve

Hmmf, the fact that Kendrick's is billed as "Section 80 to DAMN" for a show in November does not give me much hope for new music anytime soon

12. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Thought the Polo G tape was pretty good. Could use a little trimming but it's not that long at 50 minutes. Still. I either went to middle school with McKinley Dixon or he went to the other middle school that was in the same building. I remember being friends with him on Myspace back then. Good for him, he's been at it for a while, will have to check it out.

riotspray likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Finally listened to the whole thing yesterday. It's great.

14. PauLo

43% Burnt

Am now listening to McKinley Dixons two albums from 2018 now and digging them just as much as the one from this year. Gonna be listening to a lot of him in the coming months.

riotspray and jdr2187 like this.
  15. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

It’s going to be crazy that we are getting new Tyler The Creator, Vince Staples and Isiash Rashad tracks this Friday. It’s going to be a good summer.

btr likes this.
  16. username

hey you lil piss baby

Sleepy Hallow album has really been hitting for me. Unexpectedly one of my favourite hip hop records of the year.

17. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

This new Lloyd banks is really good.

18. btr

Trusted Supporter

This eventual Tyler album is going to be really special. He's only progressed with all 6 albums

19. PauLo

43% Burnt

Was just listening to this too. Really good stuff on there.

20. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

my friend kept telling me to check it out and I finally did this morning. He wasn’t wrong. It’s good.

riotspray and The Lucky Moose like this.
  21. PauLo

43% Burnt

Yeah, been meaning to check it for a while. Couple of people on another forum I post on was bigging it up, as was @The Lucky Moose, so finally stuck it on and glad I did. Fits in perfectly with a lot of other grimey New York shit I’m loving at the moment.

riotspray and imthesheriff like this.
  22. The Lucky Moose

Yeah I fucking told ya’ll, when will you learn ;D Now listen to the Peter Rosenberg album

PauLo, riotspray and imthesheriff like this.
  23. PauLo

43% Burnt

Oh yeah, another one I forgot about! On it

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  24. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I don’t know if I ever said this but man the latter half of the pop smoke new album where they went into using more samples of classic songs is so good. It’s become one of my favorite albums to listen to and it’s perfect for cruising.

25. irthesteve

any key tracks i should check out?