Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hip-Hop Thread Genre • Page 457

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Mar 7, 2016.

1. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Sirius blvck Album is pretty sick

2. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

3. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Best song by far on the album

4. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

:heart:

PauLo likes this.
  5. PauLo

43% Burnt

Ready for that

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  6. The Lucky Moose

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

8. The Lucky Moose

Kind of on the nose, especially that last part

Contender and riotspray like this.
  9. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Looks like Witchdoctor has his first new album out after 11 years today called The Gubberment. It looks like it was totally surprise released too, which is kinda dope imo. Recommended if you like Outkast, Goodie Mob, southern shit

Also is anyone going to listen to the "back-to-rap" Black Eyed Peas album featuring Phife Dawg, Slick Rick among other interesting features (fuck Nas tho)? lol im actually kind of intrigued by it.

10. The Lucky Moose

I'm not so sure, I didn't think the singles were anything special. Those first two albums were cool enough but like they aren't exactly the greatest rappers. Will.I.Am is a very talented, very multi-faceted producer but the best vocalist in that group has been Fergie (that doesn't mean those albums with her were any good, though there's a handful of great songs). I'm sorry.

OotyPa likes this.
  11. PauLo

43% Burnt

Joints and Jams is my... er, well... jam!

I'll always maintain that Fergie was the downfall of BEP. Everything they've done since she joined has been a load of old shit. Sure, they've made a lot of money, which is all well and good for them. But nothing sends shivers down my spine like hearing Fergie sing.

OotyPa likes this.
  12. The Lucky Moose Oct 26, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 26, 2018)
    The Lucky Moose

I like Fergie, she has made some really good solo songs imo, I just don't like a lot of BEP songs with Fergie (and actively hate many lmao). I'm just also not really interested in a BEP album without Fergie either. I would however like to hear another Will.I.Am solo album, there's some good stuff on those first two solo albums, especially Must B 21.

OotyPa likes this.
  13. PauLo

43% Burnt

I'll be honest, Where Is The Love managed to sour my on BEP almost immediately and everything i've heard has done nothing to change that, I even actively avoided them as much as I could haha. Didn't even know he had solo albums tbh.

I'm intrigued by a new rap album, definitely. But I have a feeling it probably wont be the straight up rap album I want. I assume Apl.de.ap and Taboo (I shamefully had to google their names, don't judge me) are back actually rapping as opposed to just dancing in videos?

OotyPa and The Lucky Moose like this.
  14. The Lucky Moose

I liked Where Is The Love, granted I was 13 and it was everywhere

15. PauLo

43% Burnt

It came out at the peak of me listening to ISIS, Cult of Luna plus a load of other metal and moving on to a load of Indie rap. So to me, it was the worst thing in the world haha

16. The Lucky Moose

That second solo album I mentioned was one of those BBE Beat Generation albums, which at the time was a quality guarantee

17. The Lucky Moose

Remember that Where Is The Love remake that came out a few years ago (or one year, I don’t know)... that was fucking terrible

Swae Lee and OotyPa like this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think I know any Black Eyed Peas songs outside of the singles

19. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I think I only know two BEP songs and it's the two obvious ones lol

20. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Don’t phunk with my heart is great

sophos34, The Lucky Moose and OotyPa like this.
  21. The Lucky Moose

I heard it for the first time in years on the radio a few days ago and it really is

22. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

OotyPa likes this.
  23. The Lucky Moose

24. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

25. btr

Trusted Supporter