Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

High & Low Fest 2017 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by zacooper, May 23, 2017.

1. zacooper

Regular

Just announced today, I can't wait for this show!

Home

[​IMG]

2. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Just got my tickets, pretty fairly priced as well after fees and everything it was only 175 for two. Should be a really fun lineup.

JRGComedy likes this.
  3. zacooper

Regular

Ya, just a show ticket for Brand New or Death Cab on their own is $50-60 after fees.

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

wonder what tours are coming out of this if any

mmcd323 likes this.
  5. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

That's what I was thinking too, could definitely see Tegan and Sara and Andrew Mcmahon doing something together. Of course Kevin Devine and Brand New wouldn't be a surprise either.

6. cwhit

ehhh T&S and Andrew would be a coheadliner that i don't really see beneficial. probably wanna look at bigger bands with smaller. brand new with citizen (or even now now on some dates?) pup and charly bliss again maybe

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I really wish this wasn't the same time frame as Riot Fest or I'd consider going

8. mmcd323

Regular

I could see a brand new, death cab & citizen tour happen

manoverboard365 and deadwrong like this.
  9. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I could totally see a Brand New tour with Pup on the bill tbh

deadwrong likes this.
  10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That's an interesting idea. Similar to the Brand New & Modest Mouse tour from last summer. I could see it happening. I'd definitely go.

mmcd323 likes this.
  11. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damn $80 for Brand New, Death Cab, Andrew McMahon, Tegan & Sara and Best Coast is a great deal.

This happens the day after I get home from a 8 day European trip, trying to decide whether I'll be too drained for this.

12. Jerihoar

Regular

Death Cab For Cutie is playing a random show the day before this in phx at a new 1,800 cap venue. Hoping to get tickets for it!

13. SPine

Trusted

I love this lineup. Brand New and Death Cab have been two of my favorite bands for years. PUP, Cloud Nothings, and Citizen were bands I got super into in college. Bad Suns and Coin are two bands I got into in recent times. I wish I didn't live in Ohio

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I started looking into going yesterday and the flights are just too expensive haha

15. SPine

Trusted

My buddy who lives in Seattle texted me saying he got tickets. I'm sure they're pretty pricey. Flying anywhere out of Cleveland sucks since we're not a hub anymore

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Tickets for the fest aren't even bad, but I can't justify a $300+ plane ticket on top of it. Plus lodging

17. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Got my ticket! This is such an amazing lineup. Glad I live 30 minutes way.

18. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

I wonder if Minus the Bear will get added to this. They are in Sacramento on the 7th with their next show being Riot Fest the next weekend

19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I am moving to L.A. a week before this and I bought my ticket and I need friends please

manoverboard365 likes this.
  20. manoverboard365

Trusted

haha I MIGHT be going to this, all depends on if the friend visiting that weekend wants to go too. If so I'll keep you posted and be your concert buddy

JRGComedy likes this.
  21. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

That would be awesome, thanks!

Knifeparty likes this.
  22. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I'm flying back from a trip that morning just to make that show so we can meet up for a beer!

JRGComedy likes this.
  23. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

That would be great!

24. cwhit

interesting how they haven't announced set times for this yet

25. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Anyone know who/what entities are running contests for this? Can't spend $100+ on going to this ATM