Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hey Mom, There’s Something in the Backroom

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Raku, dylan and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  2. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

That guy talking about it was more interesting than the actual footage.

Raku and David Parke like this.
  3. defmytones

Regular

I get it’s news reporters job to ask questions and keep the convo going, but that lady was very annoying for the first 2/3 of the interview. Seemed way too on the defense.

I could listen to Neil talk about damn near anything and be fascinated.

littlejohn and dtbjerke like this.
  4. Stevangelion

We Can (Not) Make It Alone.

Neil is the man. Love that guy. I would love to be able to sit down and talk with him for a day. I also love Tom’s music and would love to write music with him for a day so I’m torn.

Iiiiii Wannnna fuck a Grey in the ass!
    *He wants to fuck a Grey in the ass*
    I want to fuck a Grey.

Raku likes this.
  5. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

[​IMG]

6. transrebel59

Regular

Neil is such a douche bag. I can't think of an actual celebrity that openly tries to make people feel dumb and still has a fan base, except for him and Bill Nye. The egos on these two are insane.

Wharf Rat and zachmacD like this.
  7. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Always thought it was bathroom. That disrupts my universe more than the UFO.

Ska Senanake, David Parke and skurt like this.
  8. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I think at this point Tom has told more than twelve majestic lies.

9. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

It seemed to me like her direction was clearly just to get a click bait headline out of it: "Neil DeGrasse Tyson Believes in Aliens". Super annoying, but I'm glad he gave her nothing to work with.

I'm not sure why some people have such a hard time with the concept he was talking about. Just because you don't know what something is, doesn't mean you get to just insert any answer you want to believe. She was baffled that he wasn't 100% sure it was an alien space craft. Haha.

Kennedy and skurt like this.
  10. adleon18

I like that he puts the anchors back on the ground by basically saying "not everything that flies and that we don´t know where it comes from is instantly aliens from another planet" but I would have liked more of an explanation, or a theory of what he thinks this UFO is or how is it flying

11. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

oh buddy, that white blob sure is somethin...

we live in the dumbest timeline.

12. Jared Luttrell

Regular

I love Neil deGrasse Tyson's rational takes on things like this. If it's unidentified we can't automatically assume aliens.

Stevangelion likes this.
  13. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

lol