Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hey Mercedes - "Everynight Fire Works" 15 Year Anniversary Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, May 2, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes May 2, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 19, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

7/07 - Chicago, IL @ Subterranean (w/ The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Prawn)
    7/08 - Chicago, IL @ Subterranean (w/ The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Prawn)
    7/09 - Detroit, MI @ St. Andrew's Hall (The Shelter) (w/ The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Prawn)
    7/10 - Cleveland Heights, OH @ Grog Shop (w/ The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Prawn)
    7/11 - Rochester, NY @ The Bug (w/ The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Prawn)
    7/12 - Cambridge, MA @ The Sinclair (w/ The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Prawn)
    7/13 - New York City, NY @ The Bowery Ballroom (w/ Prawn)
    7/14 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Foundry at The Fillmore (w/ The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Prawn)
    7/15 - Washington, DC @ Black (w/ The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Prawn)
    7/16 - Brooklyn, NY @ Market Hotel (w/ Prawn)
    7/17 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Club Cafe (w/ Prawn)
    7/21 - West Hollywood, CA @ Troubadour (w/ Velvet Teen)
    7/22 - San Francisco, CA @ Bottom of the Hill (w/ Velvet Teen)
    7/23 - Santa Ana, CA @ Constellation Room (w/ Velvet Teen)
    8/11 - Tampa, FL @ New World Brewery (w/ Microwave/ Pohgoh)
    8/12 - Orlando, FL @ The Social (w/ Microwave / Pohgoh)
    8/13 - Atlanta, GA @ The Wrecking Ball ATL

2. Awesome support for this. Definitely going to one of the Chicago dates.

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

gonna be at pitchfork so i'm missing the DC show, i'd much rather go to that than the tiny moving parts tour to see prawn, lol

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The second Chicago show is sold out.

5. devenstonow

Noobie

holy shit I didn't realize Prawn were on this

6. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Could potentially make the NYC date, but I'm flying out of Philly airport the next day @1:30pm for P4K fest...hmm

7. devenstonow

Noobie

Starts soon!

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

9. devenstonow

Noobie

At Boston show... As meh as I am about TWIABP, I can't fucking wait for the Tonight, Tonight cover. One of my all time favorite songs.

10. devenstonow

Noobie

Can confirm, it's amazing

11. devenstonow

Noobie

I drunkenly spoke to Derrick. They're gonna record the smashing pumpkins cover