Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hey Mercedes Announce 15 Year Anniversary Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hey Mercedes have announced a 15 year anniversary tour for their classic Everynight Fire Works. You can find the dates by hitting read more.

July 8th Chicago, IL @ Subterranean
    July 9th Detroit, MI @ The Shelter at St. Andrew’s Hall
    July 10th Cleveland, OH @ Grog Shop
    July 12th Boston, MA @ The Sinclair
    July 13th New York, NY @ Bowery Ballroom
    July 14th Philadelphia, PA @ Foundry at The Fillmore
    July 15th Washington, DC @ Black Cat
    July 16th Pittsburgh, PA @ Club Café
    July 21st Los Angeles, CA @ Troubadour
    July 22nd San Francisco, CA @ Bottom of the Hill
    July 23rd Santa Ana, CA @ Constellation Room
    August 11th Tampa, FL @ New World Brewery
    August 12th Orlando, FL @ The Social
    August 13th Atlanta, GA @ Wrecking Ball Festival

The post Hey Mercedes Announce 15 Year Anniversary Tour appeared first on chorus.fm.

kpatrickwood likes this.
  2. hell yes

3. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Oh man. If I could make it to the Orlando date...

4. hope they play at least a few songs from Loses Control. I like Fireworks a lot but LC is my favorite

5. Hagysaurus

[​IMG]

As someone that's occasionally chased Fireworks down the Ebay rabbit hole before it turned too rich for my blood, I'm really excited about this. I'm glad Topshelf is handling this too.

6. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

This is awesome. I got excited when I saw them on the Wrecking Ball lineup even though I won't be going, but now to see they are doing a tour is just amazing. Hope they make some new music, anything, even a 3 song EP.

7. Might have to make a drive to Cleveland for this. Also, not sure if everyone saw, but Topshelf has a repress of the album on vinyl coming soon. Pretty cool because it's been a pricier record to find.

8. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Yeah, you will probably get your wish. Since they have a relatively small catalog I'm sure they will play like 5 songs or so off each with some EP stuff thrown in. Should be an awesome show with whatever they play.

9. J.Dick

Regular

It is so weird that I saw these guys (3 out of 4 members of Braid and truth be told I probably listen to Hey Mercedes more) and The Fire Theft (which was 3 out of 4 members of Sunny Day Real Estate and not as good) years ago and nobody was there. Neither band sounded THAT different from their predecessor. It's just like nobody cared.

10. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I might prefer Hey Mercedes to Braid. Hope I can go to Wrecking Ball