Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hellogoodbye Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kuri44, Sep 14, 2016.

1. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit I forgot how much I love that first EP. If they play anything off that next week, I will be a happy boy. I didn't realize how short their first two records are. They'll definitely have time for a good encore.

tyramail likes this.
  2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

apparently the record is done, being that HG and joe marro responded to our fearless leader on twitter

Joe4th, beachdude42 and TJ Wells like this.
  3. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Thanks Jason.

4. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

whoa nice

5. Kuri44

Cool to see Marro is back in the band and that they’ll have string sections on the album.. This and Say Anything are my two most anticipated for this year.

Also, pretty crazy that this is the longest wait period between any hellogoodbye record

irthesteve likes this.
  6. vidiviciveni

Trusted

This is their best song

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. cwhit

the daytrotter version is better, i was kind of let down by the recorded one

8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Hands down my most anticipated. Hopefully they do some more touring, the little west coast run they did last year was one of the best times.

GEM37 likes this.
  9. My only Hellogoodbye show memory was when they were on the MySpace tour with Say Anything, Young Love, and Polysics and when they played "Here In Your Arms" this couple in front of me were just staring into each other's eyes and singing it to each other and making out, and I wanted to die.

GEM37 likes this.
  10. cwhit

i saw hellogoodbye with gold motel, YMAEWK, and pre threads now, now and that's still one of my favorite shows ever, at least from a nostalgic sense

11. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I saw them with Gold Motel, Jukebox the Ghost, and Now, Now. I’d kill to see a lineup that good again.

12. cwhit

paramore/metric/hellogoodbye

:)

Aregala and bradsonemanband like this.
  13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

The first time I ever saw them was with The Academy Is... and Panic! and it was great. I’ve seen them 7 times and not a single time ever disappointed .

Kuri44 likes this.
  14. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Young Love - There's a name I haven't heard in a decade.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  15. i still jam that album every once in awhile. i listen to his band Recover more often though.

16. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I first saw them at the Grog Shop in Cleveland with The Rocket Summer. Fans basically stormed the stage at the end of "Touchdown Turnaround" and Forrest looked legitimately scared.

17. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Seen them twice, but the only lineup I can remember is when they toured with William Beckett and Relient K,
    Need to spin Would it Kill You? soon, been a while.

JRGComedy likes this.
  18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I've seen them 4 times, two of which being the dream lineup of Hellogoodbye/fun./Limbeck

SpyKi likes this.
  19. Kuri44

Hopefully this means a tour and album announcement in the next couple months

GEM37 and bradsonemanband like this.
  20. CAC3

Dog

So of course I knew Hellogoodbye from their time with Drive Thru during the glory years, but I never really followed them. I somehow listened to 'When We First Met' at some point in time and it has become one of my favorite songs. Now I have went back and listened to 'Would it Kill You?'..... what an amazing record! This has to be considered their best work, right? How does everyone feel 'Everything is Debatable' compares?

Kuri44 and SpyKi like this.
  21. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I think Everything is Debatable is a great follow up but isn't quite as perfect.

Kuri44 likes this.
  22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

"Something You Misplaced" on WIKY? is Hellogoodbye GOAT.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  23. cwhit

24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

LP4 let's do thissss

25. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Finally!