Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hellogoodbye - S’Only Natural (October 5, 2018) Album • Page 12

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Kuri44

B-side

2. Song is great. I’d have easily replaced Put It Out with that

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Put it Out is easily the best song on the album

Allhailburnzy, SpyKi and smowashere like this.
  4. I can understand not putting it last, but best?? On THIS album? And easily? You’re a mad man!

manoverboard365 likes this.
  5. Kuri44

Put it out may not be best, but it’s definitely a highlight for me, and was a nice surprise during my first listen

6. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Put It Out is top-tier Hellogoodbye

irthesteve likes this.
  7. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

It's not my fav but easily top 3.

smowashere likes this.
  8. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Just noticed that the dates are out for the Living Room Tour, and Portland is already sold out??? It's the only one sold out whyyy.

9. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe it's a small living room?

10. midnightxtaylor

Regular

The page says each living room holds 40-75 people and I just got the email about the show an hour ago.

11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

He commented to someone on Insta that he’s trying to find bonus options.

midnightxtaylor likes this.
  12. midnightxtaylor

Regular

It's the same night as The Maine here, so I guess I'll go to that instead (which I was going to attend anyway until I saw HGB was coming).

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

same, if I can’t end up at this Hellogoodbye show (I’m hoping a miracle happens, they’re my all time favorite band) I’ll be at that show too.

14. irthesteve

TBH I want to see a living room that fits 75 people

15. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Sorry dude. Sounds like there was a lot of interest and tickets moved fast.

16. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

my friends hosted the long beach living room show and it ruled! it was about 40 people in their tiny house. Forrest played for nearly 2 hours, doing mostly requests and only 2 pre-2010s songs, as it should be. IT was super cute since a bunch of his friends including his wife were there. Big fun and very special.

17. Madmod

Lurking

I am going to a living room show on Saturday. So there is no setlist and only requests? That is very interesting.

18. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Request Jesse Buy Nothing

19. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

he definitely has songs he wants to play but will frequently ask for requests and do pretty much anything that people ask for, especially if its after 2010

20. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

he said this was basically the absolute worst song you could request at the Portland show hahah.

the Portland living room show was amazing and I’m incredibly grateful I even got to go, the tickets sold out before the announcement. It was truly something special.

DickyCullz and AWasteOfATime like this.
  21. For anyone that missed the news, there will be a full band livestream of Would It Kill You? on November 6. Digital access is $15 and can be purchased on their website! The footage will be archived to access as many times as a purchaser would like to afterward.

S'Only Natural

22. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'll definitely be checking that out

23. irthesteve

Allhailburnzy likes this.
  25. manoverboard365

Trusted

I need to make sure my calendars cleared for that livestream! Really tempted to buy the bundle and get WIKY on vinyl.