Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hellboy (Neil Marshall; April 12, 2019) Movie • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 18, 2017.

1. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Not great, Bob.

Attached Files:

2. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

What a shame

4. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Haha wow

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Well that’s a huge bummer

7. flask

Trusted Supporter

God damnit

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't care much about Hellboy but I wanted to do good for David Harbour's sake

Davjs likes this.
  9. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Yiiiikes

10. I expected this to flop at the box office but was hoping it'd at least be a fun movie. Shame.

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Hey, maybe there are good elements within it and it'll become a cult favorite years down the road! *ap.net shrug emoji*

12. flask

Trusted Supporter

The creature effects look kinda cool but that’s about it.

13. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Goddamn this is getting dragggged

14. Bane

The spiciest meme

Looking back a few pages on here I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought the trailer was kinda fucked with the tone and had misgivings. But I just went with "alright it could easily be a poorly edited trailer and the movie is fine".....sucks that that doesn't seem to be the case. Big fan of the first 2 movies, still wanted this to be a nice continuation of the Hellboy name even if not from Guillermo and company. Honestly wonder how Guillermo feels in this case, I'm sure he was hoping the best for it too and would be bummed out that it might not be great.

15. flask

Trusted Supporter

seems like a good time to post one of my all time favorite tweets

16. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Anyone see this yet?

17. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Damn, I was really rooting for this movie. From the review I read it sounds like they tried to fit a trilogy's worth of content into one 2hr movie.

18. tvck

Trusted

[​IMG]

19. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

GrantCloud, JRGComedy, jkauf and 3 others like this.
  20. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Well that was hot gutter trash

21. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

The amount of unnessercary f bombs in this script is laughable . Everyone swears like a 12 year old boy on Xbox

xapplexpiex likes this.
  22. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I know this is like the go-to thing when a movie is terrible - I'm looking at you FANT4STIC - but there is an article kicking around about how the producers did things like fire his regular cinematographer just to show Neil Marshall that he wasn't in charge on set. It was the first I had heard about this being a very troubled production.

23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I work with a lot of nerds who I’ve never heard talk true shit on a comic book movie. A lot of “it’s not the best but had some cool parts” kind of criticism. This is the first movie I’ve ever seen them unanimously say is truly terrible and I am actually surprised.

24. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

It bums me out to read how bad this apparently is. I was pulling for it. I love David Harbour, I like the Hellboy story, and I'm a pretty big Neil Marshall fan. I was rooting for this like an underdog because it had an uphill battle in just coming out as opposed to GDT's Hellboy 3 with Ron Perlman.

25. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

This probably explains why it sounds like David Harbour sounded so bummed during CinemaCon. He seemed so excited on Twitter when shooting started. Crazy how this fell apart.

Joe4th and Brother Beck like this.