Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Health & Fitness • Page 74

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Firefly, Apr 7, 2016.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

There's a 24 Hour Fitness in my neighborhood that my friend joined because he works odd hours and can only work out in the middle of the night.....turns out it opens at 8am and closes at 11pm. How the fuck are you gonna call yourself 24 Hour Fitness?!

2. eight30

Regular

Yeah I have Planet Fitness and it is only 24 hours on Monday-Thursday and then closes at 7 Friday-Sun which is inconvenient sometimes. I'm currently laying in bed trying to convince myself to just get the hell up and go to the gym.

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm sleeping in my gym clothes and have my shoes right next to my bed. All I have to do is put my shoes on in the morning and go. Let's see if I am successful lol. I like going after work but ugh it's inconvenient when I just wanna go home and chill. I know I'm gonna have an anxious day tomorrow so I wanna gym it up in the morning and eat breakfast and start things right instead of getting up last possible minute and rushing and stressing on top of anxiety

4. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

I like working out after work as it makes me quite tired and I tend to sleep a lot better but I’ve been kicking my own ass at the gym particularly hard and I’ve been falling asleep so early like a granny! I’m talking like 9:30 some nights lol

5. Kiana

Ngl I'm regularly in bed by like 8:30 lmao tho I'm not usually asleep until 10ish. But I get tired super early

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Y'all are lucky ,I don't get even kinda tired until 1230 then it takes me half an hour at least to fall asleep

I work out at night because I'm not falling asleep regardless and I can tie it to TV

GrantCloud and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I get home after gym at like 7pm and then I’m out after watching tv for like 30 mins lol.

GrantCloud likes this.
  8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m usually working out at 6, done about 7/7:15, shower, eat dinner and get ready for bed, zzzzz by 10

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

3rd day of paleo and I am FEELING the carb detox big time today, feel weird af, but at least I know something is going on which I like as weird as it sounds. I'm very determined this time, I really really need to lose weight and this has always worked the best.

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. Kiana

I went to the gym like I should last week and I'm still so sore. Bums me out cause I've lost strength since I have started going less. I don't wanna be a weightlifter or anything but I'm fairly weak physically and it's like a known trait about me so I was hyped to gain some strength. I'll just have to work my way back up eventually

LWS likes this.
  11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

My gfs dad and I worked out together this past week when I was in Michigan, truly a weird bonding experience.

St. Nate likes this.
  12. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I've been slacking on going to the gym just because it's hard to find time what with parenting most days

however I ran a 5K three times last month, feeling really good about my progress there because I hated running when I started and could barely go 10 minutes. Last week I went on two runs around my parents house and even took the dog with me, so that's fun :dog:

Kiana, LWS and GrantCloud like this.
  13. manoverboard365

Trusted

I feel so silly, I've been going to the gym for almost 3 years now and I'm just now realizing how great deadlifts are. Been incorporating them into my workouts at least twice a week and I'm already seeing a lot of progress.

14. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Haven't been to the gym in weeks, finally able to go tonight

GrantCloud likes this.
  15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Get swole fam

dylan and St. Nate like this.
  17. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Even though I worked out about three times this holiday break I still have ate/felt like a garbage disposal. Need to hit the weights hard this week to make up for it

18. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

#nodaysoff

dylan likes this.
  19. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I’m working 11 hours shifts and constantly going up and down like 5 floors. I’m basically trying to say I walk a lot and I eat like 2 meals a day now and I’ve already lost 10 pounds and this is weird.

20. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I’m managing shipment for my store right now so I haven’t been to the gym in six weeks. I miss it. But my entire body hurts from moving 6-10k pounds of boxes a day.

21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

6th day on paleo. Woke up at like 5 AM today and had very restless legs, I feel like it's a symptom of my body craving carbs lol. I've detoxed off drugs and it feels similar jeeezus.

ChaseTx and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

In a few weeks you’ll get used to it. I never have snack cravings or anything on low C.

23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah strangely enough I haven't had the mental craving tbh. I can just feel my body being like wtf.

24. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

honestly cutting processed foods is the best thing you can do. you should start feeling way better after a couple weeks

25. Kiana

today at the gym I kept wondering why my pants fit weird and I had to keep pulling them up. apparently its because they were on backwards :peace: