Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

He Is We Teasing on Facebook

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Their first album and ep were so good. I'd love them to tour.

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

so she is we failed and she decided to work with the dude that decided to screw her out of a lot of things she's accomplished because that'd do better for her?

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. aniafc

Trusted

yep

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

they did have a tour lined up and announced, but it got cancelled yesterday for "logistical issues"

Turkeylegz likes this.
  6. DearCory

Regular

They legit owe an explanation to fans. I'm 100% all for artist privacy, but when you had a situation as messy as they did, that brought fans into the picture... only to get back together and be all happy and joyous 2ish years later... you owe a full explanation.

7. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

This band had some jams but after all the mess with the band hard to look past it all...

8. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

They patched things up? Wow

9. ARo24

Regular

Not many people listened to them then not many people are going to listen to them now.

10. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

They announced a tour, then announced Trevor couldn't even make the tour. Now it's totally cancelled. I think they owe a lot more explanation now. Rachel should just continue under Rachel Taylor again.

11. aniafc

Trusted

Dude has been shady forever

12. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

When money is so obviously the answer (which is fine; artists gotta make a living), why is it necessary?

13. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Curious what's going to come from this.

14. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I keep hearing one of their songs on the radio all the time (can't remember which one) which I found super strange 6 years after its release. They wrote some solid pop music but way too much drama surrounding them

15. jordanjohnson09

Regular

looks like a bunch of their old demos finally got completed and released