Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

He Is Legend Band • Page 20

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by inwaves, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I don't know, and I don't have the apparatus to rip it.

2. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

Eastern Locust rips. That is all.

3. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Saw it live once. Banged

4. inwaves

Last time I saw them was like a month before Few dropped, so the only new song we got was Sand. I really want to see Beaufort, Jordan, and Eastern Locust live.

5. Bryan Diem

Trusted

As far as I can tell, Jordan is a staple now. They've played it every show ive seen since Few dropped

mattylikesfilms and inwaves like this.
  6. inwaves

I’m just happy I got to see Dinner with a Gypsy live a couple of years ago. I honestly never thought they’d bust that one out again.

7. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

It Hates You will probably forever remain as the band’s best record... and I ain’t mad at that!

9. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

10. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Ok fine I'll go see HIL again you don't have to tell me twice

11. There's a countdown on their website. What do we think will be on the end of it?

Bryan Diem likes this.
  12. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

new jam new jam new jam new jam

13. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

although given their penchant for gaps between albums, that seems unlikely

coleslawed likes this.
  14. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

They wiped their Instagram clean and removed their FB profile pic- it has to be something big. My guess is a new EP. They wouldn't do this all for a single or a tour in my opinion.

15. AllenRicketts

Regular

I'm so excited for whatever this is. They're so goddamn consistently good. Heavy Fruit is the only album I don't think they've topped, it's just phenomenal. Few is fantastic though. Call Ins -> Eastern Locust is so sick. The Vampyre is one of their best songs too.

I haven't missed a single Dallas show since they came back. Feed me moar HIL.

16. Bryan Diem

Trusted

My prediction: covers ep

inwaves likes this.
  17. AllenRicketts

Regular

Heavy as fuck

Edit: I guess it's the title track for an album or EP given the "Coming Soon" at the end. This is so sick.

18. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Super raw, almost punk vocals/production.
    And yah, heavy. Adam is just a god

19. B.G.

The song is available on iTunes. Also, according the Adam’s instagram, this is the title track on a new album!

20. Dog with a Blog

Holy shittttt this is dope

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  21. Dog with a Blog

That fucking ending is so old school HIL I love it. And that clean section is so pretty. I was pretty disappointed with Few but this has me incredibly hyped

22. I liked both Heavy Fruit and Few but it feels like something has been missing since they came back, I don't know what exactly but something that made It Hates You their masterpiece. This song has the southern riffs mixed with the urgency that I craved. The chorus is so catchy. More of this please.

beachdude and mattylikesfilms like this.
  23. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Few maybe but HF is missing nothing, that record is damn near perfect, it's just different

24. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I've been playing this nonstop since it dropped last night. The song is a fucking certified BANGER. I love it so much.

25. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I love Heavy Fruit and Few but White Bat is like the best parts of every album thrown into one beautiful banger and if this is an indicator of how the new record will sound overall?

We might have an album that finally tops It Hates You as the best HIL record.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.