Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hayley Williams to Release New Music Next Year

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hayley Williams of Paramore has announced she’ll be releasing some new music next year that she’s going “to call her own.”

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes. 30 was a very important year. 31 will be too.”

“I’m putting out some music next year. With the help of some of my closest friends, I made something I’m going to call my own. It’s a really special project and you’ll get a taste of it in January.

Happy New Year, friends. Hayley Williams

Hype train, activated.

[​IMG]pic.twitter.com/1zdvccDA8a

— hayley from Paramore (@yelyahwilliams) December 28, 2019

jorbjorb and summertimejesus like this.
  2. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Awesome news!!

3. thecobrakais

Regular

[​IMG]

Turkeylegz, Omni, skogsraet and 4 others like this.
  4. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Will always stan anything she so much as looks at

Omni and summertimejesus like this.
  5. Omni

Regular

I already know my AOTY

6. Stoked about this! They went so hard touring the After Laughter album cycle I thought it was going to be awhile before we got new music from anything Paramore adjacent. 2020 starting strong!

7. I thought this was her squashing rumors by having it struck out? I was way off ha.

8. michael_gatto

Trusted

Beyond hype. Down for anything Hayley does. Very curious to see what this sounds like.

9. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Also really curious! Definitely going to be something for me, anything it might be! Though I'll still long for some new Paramore in the future!

10. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

Such a talented artist. I still wonder to myself if I think Paramore or After Laughter is the better record, they're both so goddamn good.