Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hayley Williams Second EP Hits Spotify

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. I now feel validated in having not listened to any of the new songs since the first EP dropped! I'm excited to go into this having heard nothing!

3. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

How many of these EP's songs are on the full album? I didn't listen to more than 2 songs on that first EP. Haven't wanted to spoil the entire album for me…

4. heymattrick Apr 21, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 21, 2020)
    heymattrick

Sending my love

All of them. She's basically releasing the whole album in three separate EPs. So 2/3 of the full album has been released. I imagine the remaining tracks will come out in the next two and a half weeks until May 8th.

EDIT: Nevermind, Hayley just tweeted and said the other songs aren't out until May 8th.

5. caakle

Regular

a one big "hell yeah"

Bartek T. likes this.
  6. realdeathwolf

Newbie Supporter

I’d be shocked if Petals for Armor isn’t my AOTY.

7. Snowisfun

Newbie Supporter

So goodddddd

8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

It's just awesome and I've been enjoying everything around it, Hayley's instagram is really cool to watch now, the songs are top notch, great bass lines! Just one new song for me on my today's listen of the whole batch, but still - Roses and Why We Ever are stunning to me!