Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hayley Williams - Petals for Armor (May 8, 2020) Album • Page 78

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Drew Beringer, Jan 6, 2020.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I’ve also been jamming this more again lately, I didn’t connect it to the weather but now that it’s mentioned that makes sense

2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Can't get enough of Crystal Clear, Why We Ever, and Cinnamon. I haven't really been listening to the rest of the tracks lately though

3. Omni

Regular

Roses/Lotus/Violet/Iris, Sugar on the Rim, and Watch Me While I Bloom are my go-tos right now if I'm not playing the album in full.

4. Why We Ever gets single plays from me all the time. Adore this whole record but that track still somehow skyrockets above the rest for me

K0ta, Matt Chylak, Philll and 2 others like this.
  5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

6. MegT585

Trusted

One of my best friends did the new merch drop design (drawing of Alf) and I’m super proud of her. She said Hayley has been super sweet and amazing throughout the whole process too which makes my heart happy.

7. 64D4D3F2-65BF-4F68-9026-54410B2CC768.jpeg

8. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Let us know how it smells, drew!

9. Real good!

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. MegT585

Trusted

Hayley’s insta story has her jamming / recording something with Julien Baker right now and I’m VERY intrigued

K0ta, JamesMichael, beachdude and 6 others like this.
  11. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Ooohhh, Aaron Steele is the drummer that played on PFA. Perhaps they’re doing more???

12. !!!!

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Might be for a Tiny Desk session

Mary V and irthesteve like this.
  14. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Tiny Desk confirmed

15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Julien is going to have the record for most Tiny Desk appearances at this rate haha

16. MegT585

Trusted

324A65B6-482C-488D-8CF8-1AE3F73566E4.jpeg
    Apparently I’m in the top 1% of listeners for Hayley on Spotify. She clearly got me through this shitty year.

Contender, K0ta, RJ Knorr and 3 others like this.
  17. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Screenshot_20201201-201231.png

You and me both friend!:heart:I leaned on this album so much this year. I'm very thankful.

Mary V and MegT585 like this.
  18. Bane

The spiciest meme

She was my #3 for the year

19. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Was surprised she wasn’t my number one. But I also bought the album and listened a bunch on Apple Music, so that’s most likely why.
    I’m sorry, Hayley!

Aregala likes this.
  20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I just got curious because I suspected the album plays that Apple was showing me were not including when I played the EPs, so I just added it up (since all 15 songs were in my top 100) and this was in fact my most listened to album this year with 781 plays, even though it showed as #5. I get why it has to be like that but it still bothers me lol

Aregala and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

According to Apple Music, my top 5 songs of the year were just the first 5 songs of this album in order. Which is hilarious and unsurprising.

23. Philll

Trusted

Yessssss

Aregala likes this.
  24. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I GASPED at the additions to dead horse what a fucking queen

25. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

Joey Howard is out of his god damn mind on that tiny desk set