Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hayley Williams - Petals for Armor (May 8, 2020) Album • Page 75

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Drew Beringer, Jan 6, 2020.

1. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Watching Hayley take out the trash is one of my favorite pastimes

2. This phrase has been overused but yes... Hayley really spilled the tea

3. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I love to see Hayley destroy men.

4. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

It’s funny to see someone say Paramore “sold out” with S/T or whatever given how massive songs like Misery Business, The Only Exception, and Decode were and still are

5. K0ta

I can't believe men are still saying the dumb shit they were saying about her 10-15 years ago. But I also guess I can.

6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Finally got the shirt but they sent me the wrong size, I’m so annoyed with them that I don’t know if I even want to send it back.

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

agreed

8. MegT585

Trusted

I still regularly go to YouTube to just hear Hayley’s cover of “Don’t Start Now” she recently did for bbc. It’s so fucking good. I wish it was on Spotify or somewhere else to stream because I have literally opened up YouTube to play it in my car just so I can sing along to it really loud while driving

quietwords, Mary V and AWasteOfATime like this.
  10. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I still have yet to listen to anything form the 3rd EP. None of the other tracks really griped me, Simmer aside. :shrug::zip:

11. MegT585

Trusted

you are missing out! Crystal Clear is my fav song on the whole album

Jim, RyanPm40, mad and 1 other person like this.
  12. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Watch Me While I Bloom is my favorite! Definitely missing out if you haven't heard the 3rd EP yet.

13. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Because I only heard a few songs before the full album was out, I don’t really think about it as a trio of EPs.

But, yeah, “Watch Me While I Bloom” is a strong contender for my favorite on this thing. Go back & forth between that & “Cinnamon.” The whole thing rules, though, & is highly unlikely to be topped by anything else in 2020 for me.

awakeohsleeper and macbethfan like this.
  14. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I'm the same. I did listen to the first EP but not much and I therefore benefitted with the beauty of this album as a whole upon release. I love it.

Tim likes this.
  15. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Crystal Clear is definitely my most played, by a lot haha. I've gotten tired of the rest of the album, but I keep coming back to that one.

Jim likes this.
  16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I feel like I haven't loved Crystal Clear as much as most people so far, but it's been growing on me a lot more recently so I'm getting there

Mary V and RyanPm40 like this.
  17. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

falafelmywaffle and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I had good tickets to see her at a pretty small venue so I really hope it isn’t cancelled

19. SPine

Trusted

While I do like this album, my motivation for traveling for shows in 2021 is very low. If shows do happen in the US next year I probably won't be going to many. I've been waiting on a new date so I can get refunded. Hoping for an update on new dates or cancellations soon.

20. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I will probably be limiting my shows next year too, sadly. This would probably be one of the exceptions.

but the $150 I dropped on two tickets would be nice to have back, haha.

RyanPm40 and K0ta like this.
  21. a lack of color

Regular

Yeah, at this point I’d prefer getting a refund and buying new tickets for next year at a later time. Getting tickets to this was stressful but then there were tons of tickets left before it was rescheduled. I don’t think the demand will be too high next year tbh

RyanPm40 and K0ta like this.
  22. K0ta

I'm sad :(

23. MegT585

Trusted

I’m so sad.

24. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Unfortunately I can see her cancelling and not rescheduling at all if Paramore gets into writing and recording. That would bum me out, but I wouldn’t be shocked.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I will understand, but be so sad. It was a really triumphant thing for me to buy the tickets for this tour and then finally quit my job that I hated, haha.