Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hayley Williams - Petals for Armor (May 8, 2020) Album • Page 74

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Drew Beringer, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Jams

Trusted

They told me my address for the box set was wrong (it’s not wrong. I triple checked) so they returned it to sender. Now customer service said it’s out of stock so I can’t get one so I get a refund. Really upset about it!!

2. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

box set rules

3. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Been waiting for this since February and the first record already skips on Cinnamon and I'm gonna cry:verysad:

zigbigwig likes this.
  4. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Ugh, I’m sorry! :(
    Mine... still hasn’t arrived.

K0ta likes this.
  5. K0ta

Side A on the second record also skips

Man, really sucks. I knew the packaging made me nervous from the moment I got it but I hate that I was right about it

trevorshmevor and zigbigwig like this.
  6. I haven't spun my boxset yet but I mainly bought it just as a collector's piece. If I'm gonna listen to Petals for Armor on my table then I usually spin my pink variant.

K0ta likes this.
  7. K0ta

I mean, same, but it should still not come warped and dented.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  8. I 100% agree with you

macbethfan and K0ta like this.
  9. K0ta

Like you said though, I thought it through and while it's disappointing I know I'm just gonna buy a variant that is more practical to play anyway so at this point I'm just gonna be excited about the art! Hoping to frame the prints.

10. for sure it's just more convenient - my wife and I are lucky tho cuz our box set arrived in pristine shape but again I haven't spun it yet.

K0ta likes this.
  11. K0ta

I hope yours doesn't have the same problems!

12. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

tracking on mine has been the same for over a week. still somewhere in Richmond, "package acceptance pending"
    who do i call ?!?

13. Ghostbusters.

Bartek T., Mary V and AndrewSoup like this.
  14. Mine was like that too - unfortunately you just gotta wait it out since USPS is so understaffed and underfunded

AndrewSoup likes this.
  15. J12

Trusted Supporter

Mine sat untouched "pending acceptance" for a week or so. I filled out the form online asking for a trace and it tracked within 24 hours after they acknowledge receipt of my request. It's out for delivery today. Can't say whether or not my form nudged it into moving, or if it was pure coincidence, but, worth a shot if you're still stuck.

16. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

My shirt finally "shipped" but the package tracking shows it has not received any info and says they are still waiting to receive it

17. Meghin

Uhhhhhhhhhh... Supporter

I didn't even get an order confirmation number (in FEBRUARY!)/it's shipped! email, but I contacted CS and they helped me out. I got the box set last Thursday after being completely clueless on when it was coming.

I've also been sitting on listening to it for the last week because of work and I know what my post-work plans are going to be tonight...

18. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

19. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Got an email yesterday confirming that my 10” art print set finally shipped, which is dope. Dunno how long it’ll take, with everything going on, but I’m glad to get an update on that process.

I’ll just have to decide, when they arrive, if I wanna put ‘em in one bigger frame or four smaller ones. Leaning towards one, but gotta decide based on how they physically look in front of me.

20. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

They posted new merch to the store that is cool but also I would like to get my shirt that I bought almost 2 months ago.

Warner Music's pandemic excuse isn't cutting it because I literally ordered something from Etsy on Friday and it's getting delivered today.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  21. Tell ‘em, queen

22. Just in case the quoted tweet isn’t showing up:

D9CBDF93-E935-4F0A-AA63-5FA40ECBCE27.png

23. I have never had anything but the worst experiences ordering from Warner Music. Not a fan.

24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious