Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hayley Williams Launches New “Poser Paste”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hayley Williams’s hair product company, goodDYEyoung, has launched a new styling gel called “Poser Paste.” The company describes the product:

Poser Paste is an obnoxiously beautiful styling paste in the brightest, boldest colors. Poser Paste is wear and wash – express yourself!

Poser Paste’s colors are buildable and mixable to create custom shades. Crafted with high-quality pigments, the colors will stand out on even the darkest hair colors.

2. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

skogsraet likes this.
  3. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Sounds cool - will wait for YouTube reviews first I think though. It would be nice to see more colors of course too. Something along the lines of Arctix Fox where you can mix enough to create your own custom color.

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Welp. If it does look good on dark hair this may solve a lot of my I wanna relive my youth hair rebellion days but I have a grown up job who won't let me problems

Jason Tate likes this.