Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hayley Williams Joins Chvrches at Bonnaroo

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. dubey

Regular

inb4 coheadlining tour

3. SPine

Trusted

Would love to see a Paramore/ Chvrches tour

4. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I feel like a tour could definitely happen

5. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Sign me UP for that tour! I'd guess CHVRCHES has another year left in the E.O.E. cycle (the album just turned 1), and Paramore is still in the studio, so it might be a while before it happens though.

6. Night_Sky

Regular

Every Open Eye was released late September last year, so it's not even 9 months old yet. CHVRCHES first cycle album was about 16 months, but seeing as they are releasing the 'Extended Edition' of Every Open Eye next month (Deluxe edition tracklist + half the RSD '16 remixes, Warning Call and the new version of Bury it ft Hayley Williams) this album cycle will certainly be longer than the firsts.

7. SteveLikesMusic

Sorry, I shouldn't be allowed to post before I have my coffee on monday mornings haha.

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

paramore is massively bigger than chvrches, even though chvrches is still very big

9. SteveLikesMusic

Yea, 'Aint It Fun' pushed Paramore another step up in terms of that pop radio audience.