Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hawthorne Heights - The Rain Just Follows Me (September 10th) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Micool1, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Micool1 Jul 20, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 30, 2021)
    Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Hawthorne Heights will release their 7th studio album, The Rain Just Follows Me, on September 10th via Pure Noise Records. They have released the first single Constant Dread (Featuring Brendan Murphy) on July 20th. They released the title track on August 11th and Thunder in Our Hearts on August 31st.

EE333609-143B-4DE6-9898-D3BE282B5934.jpeg

Track listing:
    1. Constant Dread (Featuring Brendan Murphy)
    2. The Rain Just Follows Me
    3. Holy Coast
    4. Tired And Alone
    5. Thunder In Our Hearts
    6. Spray Paint It Black (Featuring Anthony Raneri)
    7. Dull Headlights
    8. Palm Canyon Drive
    9. Seafoam (Featuring William Ryan Key)
    10. Words Can’t Hurt
    11. Bambarra Beach (The End)

Constant Dread (Featuring Brendan Murphy):

The Rain Just Follows Me:

Thunder in Our Hearts:

Chcurry182 and bachna84 like this.
  2. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Love the new song! Excited for this.

3. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

Liking that new song. Excited to hear what those features with Anthony Ranieri and William Ryan Key sound like.

Chcurry182 and Micool1 like this.
  4. New song is good

5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I want JT’s palm tree patch. New song is awesome.

6. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Really digging the new song. Might have to preorder a vinyl.

7. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Here for it

8. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

They've just released a new song.

9. boo7er

Album's out today...anyone had a chance to listen? I just pressed play, interested to hear this. Bad Frequencies really clicked with me in a way their other more recent stuff hadn't, so I'm stoked to see where this one lands. Saw them on the Bayside tour last week and they were absolutely phenomenal!

10. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

This is incredibly solid. This band has really stayed consistent throughout the years. The title track and the songs featuring Anthony Raneri/Ryan Key are my favs so far. Hopefully they do a headliner next year where they can play some stuff off the last two albums.

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

so does the guy who screams just refuse to ask anyone that sounds good how to do it properly or what

12. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Very solid album. I'm sure I'll love it even more with more listens, but it'll have to share my listening time with the new Thrice album and Heartwork Deluxe.

13. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

one time JT said he's the best screamer they've had and i immediately went out to buy super glue to glue my palm to my face.

14. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I mean the bands never had great screams. This can’t be a surprise. I loved Casey and their old stuff, but the screams were definitely not the best. I dig the more pop punk side they’ve shown since the Hope EP and think the screams definitely sound forced in certain songs. They should just stick to JT’s vocals.

15. Dog Fish

Mutt

I'll never forget the night I snagged a Victory sampler from a show in 04 and just laughing with my friend at ohio is for lovers. It was hands down the worst scream I've ever heard and the band could never be redeemed for me.

16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

this dude makes Casey sound like one of the best harsh vocalists of all time. just laughably bad.

jesseisabigdeal likes this.
  17. michael_gatto

Trusted

This album isn't bad, but I do think it'd be better if they just cut the screaming out completely. Also is it just me or do the riffs in Holy Coast remind anyone else of Where Can I Stab Myself In The Ears?

18. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

to make it worse he's not even screaming on time. i had to read the lyrics while listening to the album to understand what he was saying.

19. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

20. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

21. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

22. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

So I guess this is a thing happening on September 8th?

[​IMG]

23. 333 GANG

ACAB

Enjoyed a lot of these guys recent outputs. Looking forward to that

24. Cmoney86

Trusted

Ep officially announced and is out September 8th

First single also dropped

Mcrx likes this.
  25. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Song rips