Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hawthorne Heights Launch Patreon

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hawthorne Heights have launched a Patreon:

We have heard many of you ask this question. “When are you going to do another Hawthorne Heights Explains It All Podcast?” If we reach 250 patrons, then we will continue the podcast in either audio or live video format. When we really start ramping up the songwriting, it is hard to dedicate the 5 hours per week to get a quality podcast. With your support, we could utilize some of the funds for a better set up, that will allow us to be able to record remotely in places that aren’t just HHHQ,

2. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

3. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Kingjohn_654, K0ta and Jason Tate like this.
  4. BTDandFeelingThis

There’s some nice perks to this patreon though. They did a live Q&A last night tht had some interesting things I learned

Davjs, Kingjohn_654 and K0ta like this.
  5. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

i respect the self awareness they have with their tour back drop reading "i used to listen to hawthorne heights in high school"

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  6. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

what kind of stuff?

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  7. BTDandFeelingThis

Bad Frequencies B-sides: yes there are 5 of them. they are currently talking to pure noise on how best to get them out ASAP in some form of release. Will give more info soon

Full album tour is being discussed. Don’t know which album or when but it’s in discussion.

New music is being worked on after a couple month break from the Silverstein tour.

They all think Chase this light is an underrated JEW album

Bad Frequencies outdid expected sales and critical opinions

They have plans to stick with pure noise for the foreseeable future. Want to get older albums repressed and albums like Fragile pressed finally but they’re waiting to hear from victory

They’re gonna put up some hidden gems on patreon like the original fragile Future track list too (some songs got removed and reused on Skeletons). And the bad frequencies demos which sound a lot different than the finals

Pretty neat stuff!

jesseisabigdeal likes this.
  8. robargarthan

feels like this band has been just barely clinging to life in the past few years for some reason

9. BTDandFeelingThis

No they’ve been going pretty strong through the last few years. In fact they just released one of their best albums on pure noise and it exceeded sales forecasts.