Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hawthorne Heights – “Tired and Alone” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

Pretty great song!

3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I need to spend more time with this album. It feels straight out of 2006. Much more of a throwback sound than any of their other recent material (and I loved Bad Frequencies). Really interesting.

Also, definitely catch this band live. Saw them on Warped Tour a few years ago. They closed the show out and were absolutely fantastic.

4. torres

Regular

I aspire to be like J.T. Woodruff at 45 years of age. He looks great, still writing and performing bangers.

5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

wow what a surprise. In the sense that I love this. I CANT BELIEVE HOW OLD THEY ARE!!

I'll be honest. This song might actually inspire me to see them next week

6. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Damn, I had no idea he was that old. I assumed he was 5-10 years younger. It’s wild how he’s aged so well.

7. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Dear Jesus and Anthony Raneri isn't even 40 yet!

8. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I just never pieced together that he was in his late 20’s when they exploded onto the scene mostly because they toured with bands like Bayside/Silverstein who were younger at that time. I’m really glad this band is still around and making quality tunes. They could have broken up at many points in their history, but have remained consistent throughout the years.

Colby Searcy likes this.