Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Have Mercy / Boston Manor / Can't Swim / A Will Away Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Aug 7, 2017.

1. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Last night's show was an absolute blast. A Will Away was very solid and a perfect choice for opener. Can't Swim is a criminally underrated band and killed it live. I hope to see them get on some more great tours.

Boston Manor was a little disappointing and I was bored halfway through their set. Band needs to play a wider variety of songs live. They ignore the best songs off of the full length and it's such a shame. Have Mercy was flawless and you couldn't tell that Brian had replaced the entire band. They sounded better than ever and the new songs come off a lot better live. Played pretty much a perfect set with the exception of excluding Howl. This was their first time ever headlining in Portland so I was happy to hear a lot of old songs I'd never seen live. Between them and Can't Swim, two of my favorite sets of the year.

2. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Missed A Will Away because I was sleeping and this show started at 5:30. Oops. I was looking forward to them too.

3. Emokid79

Regular

Pretty stoked for the off day tomorrow in Columbus. It's always nice to see A Will Away in a small room.

4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I didn't realize Have Mercy had gone through such a dramatic lineup shift?

5. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Brian had to replace the entire band before recording the new album. I think the band was on the verge of breaking up since every other member wanted to go have real jobs/families. I'm really glad Brain decided to stick it out. I enjoy the new songs live a lot and they sounded great at my date.

estacey99 likes this.