Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Have Mercy / Boston Manor / Can't Swim / A Will Away Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Aug 7, 2017.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'll be at the CLE date

Hope HM only plays a few new songs and doesn't pull an over half the record kind of move

Emokid79 and Contender like this.
  3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

400 cap hometown show is interesting, idk if it'll even sell out

4. heaththehorizon

Regular

don't recognize the Philly venue, which is weird.

5. SPine

Trusted

No interest in Have Mercy but down to see A Will Away and Boston Manor again. Can't Swim's album never caught on with me but I didn't dislike it.

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i think they butchered the flyer, it says first unitarian on the website, lol

7. emlantzy

Regular

Wish this was rolling through Pittsburgh, I'm dying to see Boston Manor again. If Cleveland wasn't on a Tuesday I would definitely be there

8. Pats12Sox34

Regular

Same day as Knuckle Puck and Movements for me.

kman22 likes this.
  9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn lol

10. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

A Will Away and Boston Manor are the only reason to go to this. My date is a couple days after KP/The Maine and the day before Kesha, so idk if I'll make it, but man I've been trying to see AWW for a year plus now and it never works out.

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I don't get the appeal of Boston Manor at all

Emokid79 likes this.
  12. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

After seeing them on the acoustic tour I wouldn't be surprised if half of the set was new material, given how much more in tune / generally happier he was performing the new songs (and also he a was pretty vocal about it between songs while tuning).

13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Boooooo

14. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Boston Manor was really good at Warped Tour

15. Theemoflamingo

Regular

In minnesota it's the same night as the devil wears prada/silent planet show :(

16. kman22

Regular

Competing with Knuckle Puck/Movements/With Confidence, but they announced it a week later. Tough break.

17. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Definitely going to this! Hopefully Have Mercy plays a few deeper cuts. I remember listening to Brian on the Lead Singer Syndrome and he really crapped on the last album and couldn't stop talking about how much he liked the new one. Fully expecting mostly new songs which is disappointing. At least the support is awesome, it will be nice to see Boston Manor play longer than 30 minutes hopefully.

18. tshreve

Metalicca

Same. Saw them on the Moose Blood tour (before all the shit went down) and thought they were incredibly generic pop punk

19. btr

Trusted Supporter

Have Mercy tweeted they will be playing "20ish" songs

20. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

They probably have 20 songs lined up for the trek, but they'll only do 12-14 songs per night.

21. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

This started a few days ago. Have Mercy and Can't Swim sets are good. I wish Boston Manor would play more songs off of there debut instead of playing the same songs every time.

Have Mercy

To Convey
    Coexist
    This Old Ark
    Pete Rose and Babe Ruth
    Collider
    Reaper
    Ghost
    You Made Me
    Level Head
    Drive
    Pawn Takes Rook
    Cigarettes and Old Perfume
    The Place That You Love
    Two Years
    Hell
    Let's Talk About Your Hair

Boston Manor

Burn You Up
    Trapped Nerve
    Cu
    Broken Glass
    Lead Feet
    Shade
    Stop Trying, Be Nothing
    Laika

Can't Swim

What's Your Big Idea
    $50,000
    Come Home
    God Awful
    Way It Was
    All the Moves We Make Are in the Dark
    Stranger
    Your Clothes

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Don't understand why HM stopped playing Howl or Spacecrafts

thisisnotbrianm, kman22 and koryoreo like this.
  23. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I'm just happy that at least half of the set is older material. I honestly expected them to play more new stuff. My only complaint is that they play the worst songs off of the new album. I'd rather hear Disagree, American Bliss and/or Baby Grand than any of the new songs they are playing.

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it looks better than I was expecting for sure. And yeah besides Coexist I don't like any of the new songs they're playing

25. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Excited for this tonight! Mostly excited to see Have Mercy and Can't Swim, but all four bands should be a lot of fun.