Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hatsune Miku - Miku Expo 2018 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Fucking Dustin, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I hope by some miracle they end up on my show so I can see this shit again

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  2. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

Light stick came the other day!

[​IMG]

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  3. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

Merch that will be available

4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Had to come back here to tell y'all about the show.

Okay first of all if you're going get there semi-early hahaha. We had doors open at 7, got there at 615, stood with our friend who got there at 6, and didn't get in until 740.

Anamanaguchi was phenomenal, played a new song feat. Miku that sounded really really good (sounded more like Anamanaguchi feat. Miku than Miku feat. Anamanaguchi). We were in balcony seats which was great but had the misfortune of one Anamanaguchi song where the vertical lights went straight into my eyes so that was less than desirable but the set was great.

Miku setlist is killer, SO many good songs played and the show was amazing. Meg.me played an organ solo one handed which was ridiculous. I don't know how much to spoil of the setlist or if y'all have already seen the setlist but there are tons of bangers, better than 2016's IMO.

5. emojedi

Trusted

YOU!!!! You have very good taste in Aqours girls. Dia is best girl tho

esposimi likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Kinda bummed Anamanaguchi hasn't been announced for my show. Hopefully they still do Miku.

7. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

They did in LA/San Jose

Henry likes this.
  8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I love this crowd so much