Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hatebreed - 20 Years of Desire, 15 Years of Perseverance Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by suicidesaints, Aug 22, 2017.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

These are probably my 2 favorite Hatebreed records but I kinda wish they'd have done a different record than Perseverance since they already did a 10 year tour for that album, but I'll still be going to this.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wonder if E Town Concrete plays the Starland date. lol

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

lol. holy shit. I can't believe anyone remembers that band. I wouldn't complain if they opened actually.

Emokid79 and ramomcferno like this.
  4. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

It wouldn't be a bad idea but they usually headline and sell out Starland once a year.

Emokid79 likes this.
  5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

E Town is selling out shows in 2017?

6. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

NJ Shows lol. They do once a year around Valentines Day at Starland and load up the lineup with solid national acts and popular locals.

suicidesaints likes this.
  7. teel

Regular

[​IMG]

8. red8ge

Regular

wowee what a lineup

9. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

People are going to get hurt at this one

Emokid79 likes this.
  10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Super bummed that my date get Shattered Sun/Kublai Klan instead of Twitching Tongues/Code Orange/Dying Fetus

11. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Ugh, no Code Orange in Cleveland :(

12. michael_gatto

Trusted

Never really got into Hatebreed growing up, but I'll probably go to this for TT and Code Orange.

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

How is this legal

14. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Wish this tour had a west coast leg. Stretchers on standby for sure.

15. Skoke

Regular

In case you didn't know, Code Orange is playing with Gojira on October 2 at HOB. It would be pretty sweet to see them two months apart, though

Emokid79 and bachna84 like this.
  16. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

They'll probably just get added later then

Emokid79 likes this.
  17. BernYourEnthusiasm

Ugh. No Code Orange for New Haven apparently. I'll probably hit the Mass date instead then.

Hometown Hatebreed shows have always been bloodbaths in my experience. Pretty intense experience.

Emokid79 likes this.
  18. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Meh support other than Twitching Tongues but still will probably go to this because Hatebreed is timeless.

19. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Really? Code Orange and Dying Fetus are WAY better support than Hatebreed has had in years.

Emokid79 likes this.
  20. swboyd

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Code Orange hasn't been a good band to me since they dropped the "kids" from their name. And Dying Fetus has never done anything for me. I'm listening to Wrong One to Fuck With now for the first time since release week, and my confirmation bias there seems to be accurate.

21. Emokid79

Regular

i'm so ready for this tour. i'm expecting some type of injury as i'm hitting up 3 dates.

22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

That's fair. I'm not a huge fan of either band, but I think as far as Hatebreed's openers go, you could do worse. I've seen Hatebreed A LOT, and they usually have metalcore (Devildriver) or deathcore (Wind of Plague) bands opening for them.

23. swboyd

Minus Born of Osiris, this was probably the best lineup Hatebreed has ever had opening for them:

Hatebreed, Cannibal Corpse, Unearth tour

This is the best lineup I've seen them with personally (the Norva date):

[​IMG]

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I LOVE Thy Will Be Done. VERY underrated band. God Forbid, Necro and Agnostic Front don't do much for me personally, but I get it. That Unearth/Cannibal/Hate Eternal bill was great. Although the place cleared out after Cannibal at my date.

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Dying Fetus and Code Orange make me want to go to this, to be honest.