Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hatchie & The Pains of Being Pure at Heart Cover “Sometimes Always”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hatchie has teamed up with The Pains of Being Pure at Heart for a cover of “Sometimes Always.” You can listen to it below.

Press Release

Brisbane, Australia’s Hatchie has announced a collaboration with The Pains of Being Pure at Heart for a new 7” featuring a cover of “Sometimes Always,” The Jesus and Mary Chain’s collaboration with Mazzy Star’s Hope Sandoval from 1994. The 7"s b-side is the 2018 Adult Swim single "Adored," available physically for the first time.

Of the release Hatchie’s Harriette Pilbeam says: “it was a dream come true to record this cover of one of my favourite collaborations with one of my favourite artists. I’m so glad it’s finally getting released because it’s extra special to me.”

The limited Sometimes Always 7” is available for pre-order and due June 20th via Double Double Whammy and Heavenly/Ivy League. 100% of sales from this release on Bandcamp Day this Friday, June 5 will be donated to The Movement for Black Lives and The Loveland Foundation.
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. skoopy

Regular

Gorgeous