Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Harry Styles - Love On Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Nov 18, 2019.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

2. BensonHedges

woke up i'm in the in-between honey

Got Watermelon Pit (silly Harry, watermelons have seeds) for MSG! Loved his last show there, really was one of my favorite shows of the past few years. Looking forward to this one, especially with the stage setup as it is!

3. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Decided against being in the pit, even though that's always what I get, because I don't want to be torn to shreds by wild girls. Going with low down first level in front of the middle circle. :hearteyes:

4. emlantzy

Regular

Got cherry pit for Pittsburgh, gonna try for pit in Cleveland on Friday

5. BensonHedges

Do we know if there's an actual difference between the pits besides name?

6. midnightxtaylor

Regular

From the map they gave us at work, it looks like they're the same.

7. a lack of color

Regular

Yeah, I decided against pit too for the same reason. I don’t mean to stereotype his fan base in that way, but the last time I saw Harry I was on the floor and I had to argue people of my assigned seat more than once! Can’t imagine how GA would be lol. I’ll be in the 100s for the second MSG show.

8. emlantzy

Regular

Just the side that you're on, who knows how strictly the separation will be enforced though

9. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Out of curiosity, how much are pit tickets?

10. BensonHedges

Yeah, but I imagine since it's basically a "in the round" setup that he won't be playing to one significantly more than the other. Either way, it's all designed to be pretty cozy, which is really nice.

For MSG, they were listed at $169 and end up at $205 after fees.

Daniel182 likes this.
  11. midnightxtaylor

Regular

All the shows here with two or more pits have different color wristbands for each one. The fire marshal only allows a certain number of people in each space.

emlantzy likes this.
  12. BensonHedges

It also looks like the stage is going to go clear across the open floor here, so there will probably be two entrances/exits.

13. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I know this is almost a year away, but I'm kind of surprised how poorly this has sold so far. Especially since several cities are adding extra nights.

14. BensonHedges

Has public sale started?

The demand for MSG seemed high the day of the pre-sale (my friend had to wait in the queue for 45 minutes) but that's hardly indicative for everywhere else. I never got a verified fan code for any of the dates, though.

15. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Public onsale started this morning and there are still plenty of tickets available in all levels (apart from pit). I checked a few other cities and they looked similar. I remember buying tickets in 2017 for last year's tour and it selling out almost immediately. I think by the time the tour comes, it'll be decently sold, I just thought more people would be on it now.

BensonHedges likes this.
  16. emlantzy

Regular

I honestly think it might be because of how high Ticketmaster has jacked up the prices on all tickets. I logged on and got a pit ticket for $180 right at 10 and when I looked again for a friend around 10:45 pit tickets were $350 before fees. Lower bowl was at $450 before fees in Pittsburgh last time I looked. A lot of his fans just don't have that kind of money to throw around

17. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Those sound like Platinum tickets, not standard ones.

18. BensonHedges

I think what ends up happening is they start turning regularly priced tickets into platinum ones as tickets start to sell. It's pretty shady.

Eventually if they don't sell, I think they will revert back to the original price. Such as, I just got a floor ticket for tomorrow's Jonas Brothers show for face that didn't exist yesterday.

19. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Yep, you are correct. I never encourage people to buy Platinum (I work for the venue, not TM, so I don't feel bad about it hah).