Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Harry Styles - Live on Tour 2017/2018 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Daniel182, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome for Kacey Musgraves.

joe.boy.fresh. and fbrrocks like this.
  3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Just realized this was tonight in Chicago. How was it @Daniel182?

4. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Loveddd it. I was super far back in the balcony, but I still had a great time. Harry is such a star performer.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

But even super far back at the Chicago Theater is close for a Harry Styles concert. Glad you had fun. I'm hoping I can catch him when he's back next year.

Daniel182 likes this.
  6. Daniel182

Yeah that’s true! I would definitely recommend trying to see his show next year.

I don’t have tickets for it yet, but I’m planning to keep it as an option and decide when June comes around.

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I'm hoping I can find something reasonable. I haven't seen if it's sold out or what yet, but I'm sure it is, so hopefully StubHub is reasonable (lol). I also love Kacey Musgraves, so it's a win-win.

8. TMS2787

Trusted

I’ve been MIA for most of the last week and a half but I want to share my thoughts on the Washington show last Sunday.

The venue was really nice and kind of unique for a concert I felt. I liked the feeling of the history that the building has and the “box seats” are really cool. I don’t think there is a bad seat in that place. I’m glad that I scored tickets and we could see him in such a small venue. I was worried how the seats would be but we could see perfect and didn’t feel too far away.

We caught the second half the opener, Muna. They were pretty fun and good to get the crowd fired up.

Harry Styles was really good. I thought his voice sounded great and he played the guitar well. His band was also pretty spot-on. Their cover of “The Chain” was really killer but I felt like he could’ve chose or played “You Dont Know Youre Beautiful” differently. But that was my only gripe with the whole set. I also had never heard screaming like I did last Sunday, lol. I thought when I took my girlfriend to see Justin Bieber last spring at Quicken Loans Arena it was loud but nothing could compare to how loud it was in such a small venue. Lol.

I’m looking forward to seeing how the show expands next Summer in an arena setting. I’ll most likely go to the Detroit show.

9. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I totally forgot my show is in two days, now I’m excited again but slightly dreading the screaming / the insanity since I’m going on my own

10. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I'm super jealous of everyone who gets the smaller shows this year. I still have 10 months until my show in an arena. Also not looking forward to the screaming, I hate when I can't just enjoy what I paid to hear.

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Got tickets to the United Center show today. I took a random look and found a pair in the 300s for $53 before fees (most are going over $100, so I figured it was best to act now, cus I don't think it's going to get much better than that). Kacey Musgraves new songs were the tipping point for me, and I feel like it's actually a pretty good deal to see both of them.

Daniel182 likes this.
  12. Daniel182

I’ll be there too! Can’t wait.

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I was just happy i found reasonable tickets on stubhub cus I really wanted to go but I didn't want to pay $100+ a ticket. I saw it and I was like ok I guess I'm buying these right now. Should be a good time.

Daniel182 likes this.
  14. meggers

Trusted

The non-profit Reverb is looking for volunteers for this tour. In exchange for a free ticket, you’ll volunteer from doors till right before Harry starts. His particular cause isn’t listed yet, but usually it’s something eco-friendly. If you want more info you can get it here: http://Reverb.org/volunteer

15. TMS2787

Trusted

You did this for John Mayer, right? How where the seats they gave you?

16. meggers

Trusted

I did! I ended up 17th row on the floor. It just depends on the number of volunteers and what seats production has left. I’m hoping I get good seats for this, but I’ll take anything for free.

17. TMS2787

Trusted

That's not bad at all! I assumed it all weighed on how many volunteers vs. open seats. But that wouldn't be bad at all. I signed up for me and my girlfriend but the only thing is I want to see Kasey and doing this I don't think I'll be able too. Haha.

18. meggers

Trusted

Yeah you won’t be able to watch Kacey, which I’m bummed about, but usually you can hear the openers set from where you volunteer. I’m doing the first date, so I’ll post wherever my seats end up being.

19. TMS2787

Trusted

Sounds good! Depending on what seats you end up and ticket prices closer to the show -- I may or may not volunteer. But I have signed up for it and if I decided not to, I'll cancel it right away as I'm sure they'll have many people on a wait list.

meggers likes this.
  20. meggers

Trusted

Kacey just finished. Due to volunteering I only saw the last few but she did play:

Velvet Elvis
    High Horse
    Space Cowboy
    Rainbow
    *NSYNC cover
    Follow Your Arrow

I’m sure there’s more but that’s all I heard her soundcheck/saw in her set.

21. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

ChaseTx and bobby_runs like this.
  22. meggers

Trusted

Harry’s setlist is the same as the Mexico dates. If you’re going be sure to stop by the Reverb table and buy one of these lovely bottles.

23. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Damn. No Slow Burn is a bummer

24. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

What was volunteering like? I’m going to do that

25. meggers

Trusted

You’ll be selling the Nalgene bottles I posted a few posts up. We managed to sell out for the night midway through Kacey’s set, so that’s why I got to see some of her set. The fans went crazy over the bottles so be prepared.