Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Harry Styles - Live on Tour 2017/2018 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Daniel182, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Daniel182 Apr 28, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 8, 2017)
    Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ChainsawJedis

Regular

Subbed. Would love to see him @ Tower Theatre before he inevitably only plays stadiums and festivals.

3. TMS2787

Trusted

So bummed that this tour isn't going to be in Detroit. I am seriously debating going to Tower Theater for this. No way he'll do this small of venues after this run of dates.

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Interesting point about festivals. I wonder how quickly he'll break into that market. I don't think Zayn has yet but obviously it's way too soon to tell. I could definitely see it happening.

5. TMS2787

Trusted

Zayn didn't even tour. Or done many, if any shows. He said that his social anxiety has prevented him from doing so thus far.

(I know this because my girlfriend knows this, lol).

6. Daniel182

Yeah, I feel bad for him. The years in 1D must have been rough.

7. TMS2787

Trusted

Me too, because they where so big and rabbid teenage girls has to be overwhelming. It's no wonder he quit.

But I do think both Zayn and Harry both are way better outside of 1D. I love Harry's single and Zayn's album was killer.

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Oh wow I didn't know that. I didn't listen to much of his stuff but Pillowtalk was a cool song so I'll have to give it a listen. I do hope they have that success though. I could pretty easily see them both end up on the festiva circuit. Plus that'd be great exposure for them (playing to people who basically secretly want to see them but can't admit it unless a trendy festival oks it).

9. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Has anyone found prices yet?

10. TMS2787

Trusted

None of the venues have priced listed yet. One of them I looked at said TBD. I'm guessing $50 and up.

11. TMS2787

Trusted

Some cities posted prices on Live Nation. They start at $50 and go to $100.

12. deadwrong

Regular

Anybody actually come up with tickets?

13. marissalg May 5, 2017
    (Last edited: May 5, 2017)
    marissalg

Trusted

So bummed I was on right at 10 and didn't get anything but there are about 30 tickets on stubhub already. If anyone hears of a Toronto ticket available I'll gladly pay more than face value for it.

deadwrong likes this.
  14. TMS2787

Trusted

I GOT TICKETS!!!! Holy shit! My girlfriend is going to be so pumped. Going to see him in D.C.!!!

15. Daniel182

Congrats! I will be trying for Chicago tickets in about a half hour.

16. TMS2787

Trusted

Thanks man! Best of luck! I kept waking up to check to see if I got the code. Haha. This was stressful. I didn't get the best seats but hell, I'm excited!

17. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

The venue is surprisingly small. You'll have a great time. Real nice place.

18. TMS2787

Trusted

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that. It seems like all of these venues are really small. Which is partly why I wanted to get to one of them. I had a code for D.C. and Philly.

19. Daniel182

Got balcony tickets for Chicago! So pumped.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  20. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

This is probably close to about as far as you could be from the stage

[​IMG]

21. TMS2787

Trusted

Oh, wow! Yeah that's not bad at all. I am in section E, row K. So it's in the middle there. Can't wait. Looks beautiful too.
    Very cool! Congrats man!

22. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Surprisingly easy to get GA tickets to my show. I just wish I knew the verified fan code was only valid once though, because i bought two tickets really quickly when i could have easily pulled 4 for my friends. Now i have to decide wether I really want to go to this or not, because people keep offering me enough money to pay my rent for them.

23. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Pay the rent haha.

24. TMS2787

Trusted

This is pretty sweet:

25. marissalg

Trusted

They announced arena shows for 2018 I am so thankful.