Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Harry Styles - Harry Styles (May 12, 2017) Album • Page 9

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Apr 13, 2017.

1. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I'm hoping maybe another leg gets added? But at the same time, I'm preparing myself to drop $$$ when tickets go on sale next week and I'll be even more annoyed if they're like, "oh jk here's a Portland date."

Kiana likes this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'll be like OH WELL HERE'S EVEN MORE OF MY $

midnightxtaylor likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I legit thought tickets were already sold out for the tour.

Now I want to try for some.

4. Kiana

I'm so nervous for the presale tomorrow! I have to take cough syrup with codeine tonight and I'm paranoid I won't wake up if they send me a code!!

ComedownMachine likes this.
  5. CobraKidJon

How does it work for tomorrow?

I might be interested in trying depending on if I'm working or not.

6. Kiana

I signed up as a verified fan. My understanding is that from there u might be randomly selected for a presale link and code? I've never done it before

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Mhm! They send you a unique code through text a little before they go on sale and just send you to the regular Ticketmaster site

I really hope I can get tickets and that I'll even be alive in July 2018 lol

Daniel182 likes this.
  8. CobraKidJon

I missed registration by one day welp

:(

9. Kiana

Well I got tickets. I'm pressed af tho cause the link they sent me didn't work and I wasted time trying it a few times before giving up and going into the app. So my seats aren't as good as I was hoping they'd be. Mehhhhh

10. Kiana

I wonder if it's ridiculous of me to try and buy closer ones tomorrow. Idk why I am the way that I am.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

You have to meet and marry him duh

Aregala likes this.
  12. Kiana

13. CobraKidJon

I think the best part about this tour is not worrying about spending the money since it's like a year away.

14. Kiana Jun 15, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2017)
    Kiana

I was gonna try to go to some shows around my birthday but I got these tickets instead so I guess this will be next year's bday present lol

I went on stubhub to check the prices and had to click a popup saying I understand the show is in 2018. Im kinda curious if anyone will show up to the shows this year

15. goation

Regular

Shit is just spent $177 on tickets for a show over a year away what

Kiana likes this.
  16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Tried to get tickets to the Chicago show in the general sale today, but the entire arena sold out instantly.

17. Kiana Jun 16, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 16, 2017)
    Kiana

I could have gotten better seats but they weren't that much better so it didn't justify the price hike for me and I released them. I'll just be grateful for the ones I have!

I am forever fumbling and hesitating, wasting precious seconds tho. I did it again this time. I get too overwhelmed lol.

18. CobraKidJon

I got not very good seats in San Jose but i am hyped to be going

19. midnightxtaylor Jun 16, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 16, 2017)
    midnightxtaylor

Regular

I got my tickets for Seattle yesterday as well, I'm so excited! It was so stressful though, I had TM open on the app and my laptop and went back and forth until something popped up I couldn't turn down.

20. goation

Regular

Also The Weeknd's tickets went on presale at the same exact time so I spent like $450 on tickets in 5 minutes ahggggggggffg

21. Kiana

Is this fool waiting for Taylor to go into full era mode before he releases Two Ghosts or what like hello, Harold. Need him to get that outta the way so we can move on to bigger and better things.

Mary V and beachdude42 like this.
  22. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

"sweet creature" is such a truly fantastic track

beachdude42 and Kiana like this.
  23. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I need to listen to this album again... so many good albums are coming out right now and I haven't had time to put this one back on.

Daniel182 likes this.
  24. Kiana

I'm starting to regret my ticket purchase because they're so far awaaaaaay. I looked on stubhub and they are selling seats slightly closer than mine for face value smh but also like I might try to get some cause I'm not satisfied. If I randomly have some extra money the day of the show maybe I'll check to see if there are lowered prices on there cause I need to see his faaace

25. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

My show is one week from today.