Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Harry Styles - Fine Line (December 13,2019) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Nov 4, 2019.

1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

This album is surprisingly great. Songwriting is much improved, and is a greater realization of what he was going for on the last album. a lot of smiles listening to this

2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I've had Cherry in my head all day

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  3. midnightxtaylor

Regular

This is the only album I've listened to since Thursday night. I'm obsessed.

CAC3 and Zoshchenko like this.
  4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Canyon Moon is giving me all the warmth and joy of a sunny summer day on this cold December Monday.

CAC3 likes this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

This has exceeded my very high expectations. Easily my top 3 of the year. It feels so full and vibrant and passionate.

6. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Every time I hear Watermelon Sugar, I think that its a song the kids from Sing Street would have made lol

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Wow

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm genuinely blown away by this.

It's really an album where I start naming my favorites and then realize I'm just listing them all.

9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

10. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Watermelon Sugar may be my least favorite song on this album. Whole thing has really grown on me.

11. soundclash

Regular

That song is also my least favorite but I wake up every morning with it stuck in my head.

Steve_JustAGuy likes this.
  12. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Never listened to Harry before but I’m ~4 listens in and omg this is so good

13. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I think I’m going to give this a shot tonight. I’ve never listened to his solo stuff until a few days ago. I just listened to Watermelon Sugar. I dug it. I also have never listened to One Direction.

14. soundclash

Regular

Would recommend Four by One Direction as it’s the least boy band-y in my opinion and has some good stuff on it.

Kiana likes this.
  15. BensonHedges

woke up i'm in the in-between honey

Really love the 70s California vibes of "Canyon Moon" and I also really like "Sunflower." "She" has a fantastic late era Beatles feel to me and I love singing along to it. I am pretty sure "Treat People With Kindness" is the kind of earworm that slowly brainwashes you but I'm fine with that.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yo this is DOPE. And man, he really knows how to pick closers.

GrantCloud likes this.
  17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Just got around to listening to this and it's great. Now I am very tempted to grab a ticket to one of his Chicago shows. Are you going @mattfreaksmeout?

18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yesss bought those tix day one for the Friday show haha I'm unbelievably excited

19. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

This came up in my Google feed. He sounds incredible here:

20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

honestly the only good take you have ever had

21. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Alright, so I love this album. I’m now going to go back and listen to his past work.

22. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

The One Direction discography is a real treat

Daniel182 likes this.
  23. BensonHedges

woke up i'm in the in-between honey

I whiffed on pre-ordering a hard copy of this album and then was going to track down the Target exclusive while home for the holidays, only to find no stores had it. So rather than order THAT online, I just decided to go with the coke bottle exclusive from Harry himself. Excited to get that beautiful record!

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

25. midnightxtaylor

Regular

This is cute, and also I am super jealous