Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Harry Styles - Fine Line (December 13,2019) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Nov 4, 2019.

1. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Was literally about to comment that She rules

Rob Hughes likes this.
  2. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

we both know that Dan is a coward and that She is phenomenal, great minds really do think alike!

LuigiPeppercorn likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

4. SPine

Trusted

Treat People With Kindness was stuck in my head when I woke up. Love it, I'm for sure going to his tour next year. That song is going to be fun live.

5. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I really like this as a whole a lot more. Wasn’t feeling any of the singles but in context this is another great album from him.

glad the 20/20 vision vibes weren’t super accurate in the end, this doesn’t feel too far off from the first album.

6. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

love this record. his songwriting took a huge leap

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Josh Awesome

@team_newton Prestigious

I've never really listened to him before this, but this is actually REALLY good. Nice work.

8. Very into this.

9. zmtr

Trusted

You aren't the first person I've seen say this. Guess I'll be checking this out.

10. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

Thought his first album was fairly forgettable but this is very very good. "Cherry" and "Adore You" rule.

11. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Treat People with Kindness is my favorite on this I think

Josh Awesome likes this.
  12. zmtr Dec 13, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 13, 2019)
    zmtr

Trusted

The title track just blew me the fuck away.

edit: The end has me in shambles. God damn.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  13. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Wow. This album is fucking incredible. I was blown away.

Least favorite track was probably "Watermelon Sugar" and its still a really good, fun song. Singles are so much better in context.

14. midnightxtaylor

Regular

If She isn't on the setlist this tour, I will riot. I need to yell those lyrics.

15. Indigo

Regular

I don't have much to add except that I've never gone out of my way to listen to anything 1D or any of the guys have done. Then I came across the Adore You video while surfing YouTube the other day and I loved it. Looking forward to checking this album out after work today.

Also, now YouTube is recommending ten billion Harry Styles videos to me. One video ruined my whole YouTube home page haha.

16. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Some honest bullshit right here. I don’t like watermelon sugar. And I don’t like it because the drum groove in it is almost identical to lights up and I think lights up is a better song

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Wow

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

it's pretty remarkable how he can just be like fuck it I'm making a 70s rock/ solo McCartney style album

19. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

watermelon sugar is my new favorite song

20. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Pretty amazing that he played the entire new album at the Forum. I would love to see this tour, but I don’t think I can make it unfortunately.

21. CAC3

Dog

I can’t stop listening to this album. I think Cherry and Fine Line are my early favorites. I really love the last four songs.

Has anyone noticed how much that Sunflower, Volume 6 sounds like a Sufjan Stevens song?

22. GBlades

Trusted

This has no business being this damn good.

offislandghost and CAC3 like this.
  23. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Nothing on this grabs me immediately, but it's a pleasant listen and something I'm definitely going to return to.

24. soundclash

Regular

“She” reminds me so much of The Mars Volta.

25. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Whoever said the closer sounded like early Bon Iver...damn lmao

a lack of color likes this.